19th November 2014, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Opting BBA after 12th is beneficial? Advantage of pursuing and course duration of BBA?

hello
i want ask that is it good choice for
bba after passing 12 board ,
and what are the advantage of doing bba course,
how many years this continued ......

21st November 2014, 02:35 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Opting BBA after 12th is beneficial? Advantage of pursuing and course duration of BBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
i want ask that is it good choice for
bba after passing 12 board ,
and what are the advantage of doing bba course,
how many years this continued ......
Well, If you are interested in Management or Business field then definitely BBA is best choice for you to achieve your career goal. There is good scope for BBA course in both the government and public sectors as well.

BBA Course Advantages:
  • After completing BBA course, you can apply for MBA course in reputed university.
  • BBA course helps the candidate to study, Economic trends, Fiscal policies etc..
  • It helps to learn Business Techniques.
  • It helps to deal with the various operations and transactions in the commercial world.
23rd September 2016, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Opting BBA after 12th is beneficial? Advantage of pursuing and course duration of BBA?

Which are the best colleges for BBA in Mumbai. And there cut-off list
15th November 2016, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

I'm a 12th science student,I want to do MBA so after my 12th exam can I appear for BBS?
13th September 2022, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

1 FAil 12 puc exam I fail 0nly
2 subject are eco and acc so I passed business so can join degree in BBA course can u tell me quickly plz
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?