8th May 2010, 04:22 PM
dayana d

How to start preparation for Kerala MCA entrance exam? Past years papers?

I want to attend the kerala MCA entrance examination .Actually i am not going 4 any coaching like that.I want to study myself.But i dont know from where i have to start and also i am not having any study material for reference.I just searched for the previous year question papers but i didn't get it.so can u please make available prevoius years MCA entrance examination question papers.Then i am very thankful to you and it will be a great help for me.

6th August 2011, 12:49 PM
excuse me

Thumbs up Re: How to start preparation for Kerala MCA entrance exam? Past years papers?

I am providing you the link below which enhance or atleast help in gaining knowledge about the pattern and type of questions which you are supposed to face in exam.

It is a very good blog for other exam preparations also.

http://pscoldquestions.blogspot.com/2011/07/kerala-mca-entrance-fundamentals-of.html

i am also telling you the website on which you can find sample paper
go on www.questionpaper.in

I AM SURE IT WOULD SURELY HELP YOU

If you have any further query then let me know.
I am happy to help.
9th August 2011, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to start preparation for Kerala MCA entrance exam? Past years papers?

i want previous questions and their answers
31st December 2011, 10:16 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to start preparation for Kerala MCA entrance exam? Past years papers?

hai frnd
* s.chand's guide for m.c.a entrance examination by d.p nagpall
* entrance examination by j.v subrahmanyam
* complete package for mca entrance guide by amit m agarwall
* the pearson guide to mca entrance examinations by edgar thorpe
26th September 2012, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

sir,i am a bharathiyar bca student .our final year result didn't pubished,it will be published in the last septmber.I was send this question two days before the last days.
unlucky i can't get reply and can't send the application. please sir can you change the last submission date for 9/28/2012 or as you like. please sir it is not only my request also other bharathiar students too hoping reply as soon as possible please
19th August 2013, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

please send prevoius years MCA entrance examination question papers.
31st July 2015, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

I want to calicut university MCA entrance examination previous year question papers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?