23rd June 2013, 04:42 PM
Maxxtorr723

How is BITS Pilani for M.E for electronics students?

SIR
I an an electronics student.
I wanted to know how is ME at BITS pilani in MICROELECTRONICS, is it comparable to top IITs or above it?? also would it be better to take admission at nits like allahabad and calicut vlsi as i am getting seat there too..please reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Polytechnic students can get admission in BITS Pilani or any other campus? -- [New]
  2. Can I get admission in Dual Degree program in BITS Pilani campus after scoring 283 marks in BITSAT?
  3. How to get into BITS Pilani, Goa or Hyderabad after scoring 290 marks in BITSAT?
  4. How to do M.Tech degree form BITS Pilani?
  5. What is the procedure to get admission in BITS Pilani through GATE?
  6. Which institutions are better, BITS Pilani or IIT Hyderabad? Which one to choose between Chemical, Civil and BITS Pilani?
  7. Details regarding seat availability and admission criteria for pursuing ME (embedded system) from BITS Pilani?
  8. Detailed information with placement criteria of BITS Pilani for MBA programme?
  9. Am I eligible for BITSAT after doing intermediate with 77%?
  10. What is the value of MS(IT) from BITS Pilani?
  11. How should I prepare for BITSAT Exam? Fees structure of B.Tech in Electronics & Communications in BITS-Pilani?
  12. Where can I get the study material after passing electronics and instrumentation? I am preparing for M.E entrance in BITS Pilani
  13. Which are the colleges except BITS Pilani where I can get admission with BITSAT score of 238 and 83.2% in 12th course
  14. Is there any NRI quota in BITS Pilani?
  15. What is the scope of chemical engineering from BITS Pilani? List of suitable colleges?
  16. When will be the Entrance Exam to get admission for M.Tech in BITS Pilani? When can I get forms for this? Which degree I can receive from BITS Pilani between M.Tech and ME?
  17. How to do MS in BITS Pilani?
  18. Fee structure of BITS Pilani for B.Tech courses, including hostel and mess charges -- [Most Discussed]
13th September 2016, 12:22 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How is BITS Pilani for M.E for electronics students?

BITS is Birla Institute of Technology. It is one of the premier private engineering college of India which offers different UG and PG courses. You can not compare Birla Institute of Technology with respect to Indian Institute of Technology and National Institute of Technology.

It would be better for you to get admission in National Institute of Technology, Allahabad. This is government engineering college and it has always an upper edge over private universities and colleges. BITS is the best in case of private engineering institutes but not ahead of IITs and NITs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?