30th June 2013, 08:38 PM

What percentage should I get in 11th class in science subject to do fashion designing?

can anyone tell me....that what percentage should i get in 11th class in science subject for doing fashion designing

13th May 2014, 01:06 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What percentage should I get in 11th class in science subject to do fashion designing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
can anyone tell me....that what percentage should i get in 11th class in science subject for doing fashion designing
Basically, 11th standard percentage of marks not take into consideration for Fashion designing course. Only 12th Standard score are take into Consideration. So, you have to score good marks in 12th standard in order to get admission for Fashion Designing course.

The Applicant who complete 12th Standard course may apply for the Bachelor Degree course in Fashion Designing course like,

B.Sc in Fashion Designing
B.Sc in Fashion Technology
B.Sc in Fashion and Apparel Designing
B.A in Textile Designing

12th Standard or equivalent qualification is the Minimum Educational Qualification to apply for this Bachelor degree course. The Percentage of marks is varies from Institution to Institution. The Minimum percentage of marks is required to apply for this curse the applicant must score minimum 50% percentage of marks.

The Admission for this course is based on the Entrance Examination like, NIFT :- ( National Institute of Fashion Technology). Based on the Entrance Examination and score also take consideration at the time of admission.

So, Try to score good marks in 12th Standard in order to get admission fro Bachelor degree course in fashion designing.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?