16th July 2013, 02:23 PM
arfatpathan

How to do part time job after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication

I completed diploma in electronics & telecommunication i want part time job

Related Questions:
  1. How to do part time job after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  2. Which are the institutes offering part time diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  3. How to do part time job after completing diploma? What is the scope of electronics engineering?
  4. How to get a government job after completing of diploma? I am a final year student of diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  5. How to get admitted in part time evening college in Kolkata? I have passed diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering
  6. How to join PLC and Telecommunication course after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  7. How to get a job after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  8. Can I get any job after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  9. How can I do part time job after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  10. How to get a job in diploma basic after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  11. Can I get any job after completing IETE diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  12. Can I do Diploma in 2 streams in my last year of Diploma?
  13. How to be a part of CBI after doing diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering
  14. How may I get a job in telecom sector? I have done diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering and I have 4 years work experience as an MIS executive
  15. Information regarding Part Time Diploma courses in Electronics and Telecommunication in Mumbai? List of colleges offering these courses?
  16. Is there any vacancy for diploma electronics and telecommunication
  17. Can I study in IIT after Diploma in Electronics & Telelcommunication? -- [New]
  18. How to get a government job after completion of my electronics and telecommunication
15th May 2016, 08:50 PM
Sammy24*7
Member+

Default Re: How to do part time job after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication

Get registered with online job portals and update your education details and a CV their.
Apply for jobs of support, BPO and customer service. If you get shortlisted then you will get an email notification.
Clear the interview process and you will be doing a job, part time or full time depends on you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?