17th July 2013, 11:08 PM
Himani.R

How to do internship in IT company? I am a final year engineering student with 75% aggregate

I am in final year engineering having 75% aggregate.
I want to do internship from IT companies.
I wanna know about which and all companies in Bangalore giving internship for final year B.E. CS students.
Please give me the name of those companies...waiting for your reply.
THANK YOU

Related Questions:
  1. List of internship opportunities available for mechanical 3-year students in Hyderabad? I'm in B.E 3rd year with 70% aggregate
  2. Names of the companies providing internship? I am a MCA final year student with 72%
  3. Internship in a good company at Coimbatore for EE Engineering student? -- [New]
  4. Opportunities after BTech with 56% Aggregate? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Companies which are providing internship to MCA final year student?
  6. Which company provides industrial training in internship? I am a student of MCA final year
  7. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  8. List of companies a B.Tech(Electricial engineer) 2nd year student can apply for summer internship program?
  9. From where can I get the internship from best company of India?
  10. Is there any facility for Student Internship in an IT company?
  11. List of companies I can apply for internship during my summer vacation? I'm a 3rd year B.Tech(ECE) student with aggregate of 75% marks
  12. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  13. Where to get semester internship in an IT company in Chennai?
  14. How to do internship in finance field if I am a BBA final year student
  15. How can I take internship training from any company after final year?
  16. How to find internship in a MNC company?
  17. Am I eligible for internship program? How to apply? I'm a B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student with an aggregate of 81% marks
  18. Can I apply for Internship programme in any good Telecom company being a B.Tech(E&TC) 3rd year student? When the internship programme will be started? How can I apply for it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?