17th July 2013, 11:34 PM
Duke42

Can I do B.Tech after finishing diploma from private college?

Can I do Btech after I finish N diplome from private college?

15th May 2016, 09:09 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do B.Tech after finishing diploma from private college?

Yes, candidates passed diploma degree are eligible to pursue B.Tech course. To get admission in course candidates have to appear and qualify in LEET.

LEET stands for Lateral Entry Entrance Examination and examination is conducted by many state government and even private universities.

The eligibility to appear for examination is :-

Candidate must have passed diploma degree from any recognised university.

Candidate must have minimum 60% in diploma degree.

For more informs about examination visit at the official website of respective university.
7th May 2021, 06:31 PM
AaravBhatnagar

Smile Re: Can I do B.Tech after finishing diploma from private college?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue B.Tech course. To get admission in course you have to appear and qualify in LEET.

LEET stands for Lateral Entry Entrance Examination and examination is conducted by many state government and all private universities.

The eligibility to appear for examination is:-
  1. Candidate must have passed diploma degree from any recognised college/university.
  2. Candidate must have minimum 60% in diploma degree.
  3. For more informs about examination visit at the official website of respective university.

www.sageuniversity.edu.in
16th May 2021, 03:50 PM
$aurav

Default Re: Can I do B.Tech after finishing diploma from private college?

You can join B.Tech. through the lateral entry program which is offered by most of the engineering colleges. Through this program, you can get direct entry to the second year of B.Tech. program.
However NITs and IITs do not offer such programs for the lateral entry. For this, you can attempt the JEE entrance exam for taking admission to the B.Tech. course.

Some states also conduct Lateral entry exams such as HLEET which is conducted by Haryana Education society which serve as common entrance exams to a large number of colleges in a particular state.

Thankyou
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?