21st July 2013, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in Kerala, Tamilnadu or Karnataka?

my neet all india quota rank is 3935.I am a keralite. I want to get admission in either kerala,tamil nadu or karnataka. In which college will I get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do to apply for MBBS course in colleges of Tamilnadu and Karnataka? Can I get admissions without entrance exam and what's the procedure for applying? I am from Kerala
  2. List of good colleges providing MSc in Kerala, Tamilnadu and Karnataka?
  3. List of the colleges and courses in Kerala, Tamilnadu and Karnataka for paramedical science
  4. Which are the best medical colleges in Kerala, Karnataka and Tamilnadu?
  5. Am I eligible for tancet? my birth place is Kerala, did schooling in Kerala till 10th and did 12th from Tamil nadu
  6. Date of the next TTA exam in Kerala, Karnataka and Tamilnadu?
  7. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET? I am pursuing 12th from Kerala? My father was born in Karnataka and studied in Karnataka
  8. Admission in Engineering colleges of Karnataka, Kerala and Tamil Nadu is possible after 12th NIOS? -- [New]
  9. Universities providing M.Tech in Civil Engineering? Any such universities in the states of Kerala, Tamilnadu and Karnataka?
  10. Am I eligible for karnataka CET examination? I have done my 10th from kerala and 12th from karnataka
  11. Am I eligible for CET exam?What's the applying procedure and exam schedule for the same? I've birth certificate of Karnataka but currently staying in Kerala
  12. Any chance for admission for MBBS in Kerala after scoring 2293 rank in Kerala Medical entrance exam? How much rank is required for admission in COMEDK for MBBS in Karnataka? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I get admission in a good college in Kerala or Karnataka?
  14. Can I get admission in AP, Karnataka and Tamilnadu college after scoring 149851 rank in AIEEE?
  15. How to get admission in MDS course in Karnataka if I am from Kerala?
  16. Can I apply for Karnataka CET if I am from Kerala and doing +2 from Kerala?
  17. Am I eligible for Anna University admission test for engineering? How can I write the CET test for Karnataka engineering admission?
  18. Which entrance exams I can write, either Kerala or Karnataka? I've done C.B.S.E and currently I'm doing PUC education in Karnataka
11th June 2017, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in Kerala, Tamilnadu or Karnataka?

What should I do to apply for MBBS course in colleges of Tamilnadu and Karnataka? I appeared in NEET 2017. I am from Kerala
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?