24th July 2013, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

How to take admission in B.Tech automobile in Gulzar group of Institute? I am a 12th passed student with 70% marks

I'll done my 12th nd I got 70% marks
I thought to get admission in b.tech(automobile) in gulzar group of institute. I want to know that this collage is good in placement or not

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission for diploma in automobile? I have passed 12th with 52%
  2. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering on 10th basis if completed 12th Science with 47% marks? -- [New]
  3. How can I get admission in institute of Automobile after passing class 12th?
  4. Part time jobs for 12th passed student?
  5. Required Marks to score in 12th Class to get admission for Automobile Engineering in Anna University?
  6. Can I get admission for Automobile engineering after passing my intermediate from Arts stream with 46% marks?
  7. Which is the best university for BCA course?
  8. How to take admission in B.Tech distance after doing diploma in Automobile?
  9. List of institutes which offers Diploma in Automobile Engineering course in Thane for 10th passed student?
  10. Can I get into IAF having secured 2nd Divison in 10+2? When will be the next notification for Flying branch?
  11. What should I do after passing BSc?
  12. How to take admission in B.Tech in automobile engineering after completing diploma from Mechanical Engineering
  13. Is BIT, Noida good for bba and btech? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How may I get direct admission in B.Tech program after passing 12th with 81% marks in CBSE board?
  15. Can I apply for B.Tech degree(In automobile engineering) in colleges situated in Delhi, Punjab or Hyderabad? I belong to Jammu and Kashmir
  16. How can I apply for non tech group? I have passed 12th with 59.2% marks
  17. Minimum requirements and percentage of marks needed to take admission in Actuarial Science?
  18. How to get admission in UG course? I have passed 12th with 80% marks
21st July 2017, 09:16 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to take admission in B.Tech automobile in Gulzar group of Institute? I am a 12th passed student with 70% marks

Gulzar Group of Institutes (GGI), Ludhiana is affiliated to Punjab Technical University (PTU). Admission in PTU will be based on score obtained in qualifying exam and entrance JEE Main. If you want to get admission B.Tech (Automobile) in GGI, then you are required to participate in the counselling conducted by Punjab Technical University (PTU). During counselling, Seats filled 85% from Punjab State Quota and 15% from Other State Quota. Gulzar Group of Institutes is well reputed college and having good placement record. Many recruiters hire the successful students from campus placement. Top Recruiters of GGI for Automobile Engineering are Tata Motors, Swaraj Tractors, Mahindra & Mahindra, Hero, Hindustan Tyres etc.

B.Tech Courses Offered By Gulzar Group of Institutes
- Automobile Engineering - 60 Seats
- Automation and Robotics Engineering - 60 Seats
- Civil Engineering - 120 Seats
- Mechanical Engineering - 120 Seats
- Computer Science & Engineering - 120 Seats
- Information Technology Engineering - 60 Seats
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering - 60 Seats
- Electronics and Communication Engineering - 60 Seats

Punjab Technical University (PTU) Counselling Process
- Visit the official site : www.ptu.ac.in
- Click on "Pay Online Counselling Fee". Enter the required detail and Click "Submit".
- You will receive OTP on registered mobile number. After verification, You will be registered in system.
- You will receive fee confirmation message via Email ID and Mobile Number.
- Take a print of E-Deposit slip.
- For New Registration, Select the course from student section and Click "Proceed".
- Enter all the required details in registration from such as Personal Detail, Qualification Detail, JEE Main Detail, Contact Detail etc.
- Read the declaration carefully and Submit the registration form.
- After registration, Login and Fill the choices of Institutes and Branches in order of your preference.
- Lock your filled choices and Display once to confirm your choices.
- Seat Allotment will be on the basis of Your Merit Rank, Category, Preference and Availability of Seats.

PTU Counselling Dates
- Counselling Fee Deposition (Round 1) Starts : 10th May to 29th May, 2017
- Registration For Counselling : 1st June to 5th June, 2017
- Seat Allotment Round 1 : 8th June, 2017
- Reporting to Allotted Institutes : 8th June to 13th June, 2017
- Counselling Fee Deposition (Round 2) Starts : 6th to 13th June, 2017
- Registration For Counselling : 15th June to 18th June, 2017
- Seat Allotment Round 2 : 20th June, 2017
- Reporting to Allotted Institutes : 20th June to 23rd June,2017
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?