13th July 2014, 03:28 AM
Unregistered

List of institutes which offers Diploma in Automobile Engineering course in Thane for 10th passed student?

Hello
I want to admission for my son in
automobile engg diploma near thane.
He has secure 60% marks in 10th.
please tell some institutes
waiting for your reply
thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges in between Thane to Karjat for studying diploma in Automobile Engineering after scoring 51% in 10th?
  2. List of the colleges in Thane district, offering diploma course in automobile engineering for me? I will write 10th exam and hope to get more than 67% marks in 10th
  3. How to do Automobile Engineering after scoring 45% in 10th? List of diploma colleges in Thane and Navi Mumbai?
  4. List of colleges in Thane for doing Automobile Engineering?
  5. List of colleges for diploma(Automobile) in thane?
  6. List of colleges in Thane where I can do Automobile Engineering after scoring 51%?
  7. List of colleges along with their eligibility criteria and fee structure for diploma courses(Automobile engineering) in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and Thane Area?
  8. Difference between Automobile Engineering and Mechanical Engineering? What is the scope in both? Which diploma course should I join? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to join diploma in Automobile Engineering after passing 10th?
  10. What shall I do for my career in Automobile world being a candidate of Automobile Engineering and also passed 3 year Diploma of Automobile Engineering?
  11. Can I get lateral entry to correspondence diploma course after passing 10th and Kerala Government Certified Course in Automobile Engineering? Is it approved by the state and central PSC? Are there any colleges in Kerala?
  12. List of colleges for diploma in Automobile Engineering in Mumbai?
  13. List of the government diploma colleges who offers Software, Computer and Mechanical Engineering courses for 10th passed candidate?
  14. List of colleges for PG programs in Automobile Engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get admission for diploma in automobile? I have passed 12th with 52%
  16. How to do diploma in automobile engineering after passing 10th? I have scored 51.80%
  17. What should I learn within mechanical or automobile engineering after passing diploma in automobile engineering?
  18. What all subjects are taught in 3 years Diploma of Automobile engineering? Is it right to do Diploma after 10th CBSE? Scope of Automobile engineering?
25th July 2014, 07:06 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of institutes which offers Diploma in Automobile Engineering course in Thane for 10th passed student?

The institutes in and near Thane which offers diploma in Automobile Engineering to 10th passed students are:-

- Parshwanath College of Engineering
- Abhinav Institute of Technology and Management
- Institute of Distance Education and Correspondence Education
- Joshi Kohinoor Technical Institute
- College of Modern Technology and Engineering
- National Education Management Technology
4th September 2015, 02:29 PM
sai5733

Default Re: List of institutes which offers Diploma in Automobile Engineering course in Thane for 10th passed student?

Re: List of institutes which offers Diploma in Automobile Engineering course in Thane for 10th passed student?

Colleges in Thane district, offering diploma course in automobile engineering

National Education Management and Technology Studies,Thane

Abhinav Institute Of Technology And Management, Pune (Diploma in Engineering)

Pimpri Chinchwad Education Trust Pimpri Chinchwad Polytechnic, (Diploma in Engineering)

Shri. Jain Vidya Prasarak Mandal Polytechnic College, (Diploma in Engineering)

Government Polytechnic

Saraswati Education Society

All the best..................
11th September 2015, 01:43 AM
Jitu.vide
Member+

List of institutes which offers diploma in automobile in thane district:
-S S Jondhle Polytechnic, Asangaon
- Joshi Kohinoor Technical Institute
- College of Modern Technology and Engineering
- National Education Management Technology
- Parshwanath College of Engineering
- Abhinav Institute of Technology and
Management

You will also get detailed information of institutes in dte. The website is dte.org.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?