24th July 2013, 09:38 PM
param625

Which short duration course should i opt for ?

i have completed my +2 non medical with 76% marks (72% in pcm) .i have completed my IELTS and want to go to canada for mechanical engineering .. in the meanwhile i have 1 year spare ..so please suggest me a short duration course in this field and i am from punjab.....

Related Questions:
  1. What short duration course should I opt? I have completed 12th non medical with 76%
  2. Any short duration courses available for me while appearing for ATKT board exam?
  3. Which course is available in short time duration after completion of BSc Chemistry?
  4. Any short duration course available for 12th student while preparing for ATKT exam?
  5. Best option after intermediate with science group? Biotechnology will be a good option?
  6. Can I opt for MBBS after doing BSc MIT? What is the course fees and duration?
  7. Date of announcement of PSU exam? How to prepare in short duration?
  8. Is Vector institute good to pursue embedded course?
  9. Information about short term course CIPET Hajipur? When admission starts? Duration of course and date to apply? -- [New]
  10. Which are the short duration courses for 3rd year ECE? Where are the jobs openings for ECE engineers?
  11. Information regarding career options with short duration after completion of 12th class in PCMB?
  12. Can I opt for CS for Future Career being a student pursuing final year of CSE? Duration and Career scope for this course?
  13. Preparing for GATE(Life Sciences) : How to prepare for GATE in short time?
  14. What short duration courses can I do after doing BPT(Physiotherapy) intern?
  15. When will I be eligible for NATA exam? Do I need to take any coaching for this exam? Where should I take coaching?
  16. Companies which are offering internship for Mechanical Engineering students? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Would it be safe to drop a year for medical entrance exam? What are the other options I can opt for other then Medical excluding BSc? Are there any short term courses available?
  18. How to prepare for Aptitude and HR interview of Infosys in short duration? Previous year papers and paper pattern of exam?
31st July 2017, 02:32 PM
ravinayadav256

Default Re: Which short duration course should i opt for ?

Short duration courses after 12th PCM:-
[*]Diploma in medical lab technician[*]Diploma in civil engineering[*]Diploma in mechnical engineering[*]Diploma in physiotherapy[*]Diploma in radiology lab technician[*]diploma in ophthalmology[*]Diploma in electrical engineering[*]Diploma in information technology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?