2nd August 2013, 06:16 PM

How to do LLB after doing M.Com+Company Secretary Course

I am currently doing my mcom + company secretary course , planning to do LLB , so just wanted to know whether do we have to give nay enterance exam for LLB course.

Regards - meena

3rd August 2013, 02:22 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do LLB after doing M.Com+Company Secretary Course

You may or may not be required to give entrance exam. It depends on where do you apply for the LLB. For example if you applied for LLB through Faculty of Law, Delhi University then surely you will have to appear for the entrance exam.

Similarly Banaras Hindu University, another reputed college to offer LLB course also conducts the entrance exam. But at the same time there are several colleges in India that do not conduct the entrance exam.

These colleges will offer you admission on the basis on merit. You will have to meet the minimum percentage criteria after which you will be eligible for the LLB admission without having to appear for any entrance exam.

Your marks in graduation course will be considered when applying for the LLB. Please keep 2 things in mind when applying for LLB.

1) Do not appear for the Common Law Admission Test as this test is for BA LLB course which is taken after 12th standard while you have already completed post graduation. 3 years LLB is suitable for you but the Common Law Admission Test is not conducted for it.

2) You should not apply for the LLB course through either correspondence or distance education. The under graduate degree of Law is one such course in India which can only be pursued through regular mode. If completed it through correspondence, the degree will be invalid in the eyes in Bar Council of India.

LLB Eligibility

1. You should have a valid graduation degree.

2. Must have 45 to 50 percent marks in it.

3. SC/ST are given 5 percent relaxation in various universities.

4. In Delhi University, there is no percentage criteria for SC/ST.

5. The upper age limit for LLB is 30 years for General and OBC.

6. Age limit is 35 years for SC and ST.
18th August 2019, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do LLB after doing M.Com Company Secretary Course

Can I do after m.com llb please tell me what is procedure of admission ?
18th August 2019, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do LLB after doing M.Com Company Secretary Course

Can I do after m.com LLB please tell me what is procedure of admission? My emai I'd is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?