6th August 2013, 03:02 PM
preeti chandan

Which course should I do between BBA and B.Com? I have completed 12th

HI,
I have completed my 12th class this year which course should i do ,should i do BBA or BCOM ? as i am Intested to do MBA(HR) after my graduation

15th July 2014, 01:49 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course should I do between BBA and B.Com? I have completed 12th

Quote:
Originally Posted by preeti chandan View Post
HI,
I have completed my 12th class this year which course should i do ,should i do BBA or BCOM ? as i am Intested to do MBA(HR) after my graduation
Well, you are aspiring to apply for MBA course in future. So BBA course is good choice after 12th standard. Because BBA course is closely related MBA course. Studying BBA course is helpful to complete the easily with good marks. You can operate BBA course after completing 12th standard.

BBA (i.e): - Bachelor of Business Management. It's a Bachelor Degree. The duration of the course three years and the course are divided into six semesters. There are so many colleges in our country offers BBA courses in our country.

Eligibility criteria :-

~12th board Examination or equivalent examination in any discipline from recognized university.
~Aspirant must score minimum 60% percentage of marks.
~The admission for 12th board examination Entrance examination or 12 board Examination.
~Aspirant age should be below 23 years.

Note:- Don't forget that you should be appear in MBA entrance examinations like,MAT/GAT/MAT after completing BBA corse in order to get admission for MBA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?