9th June 2013, 04:57 PM
ismail babu

Can I do BBA after completing 12th from West Bengal

respected sir,
i completed 12th dis year from west bengal and i scored 50% . can i do bba? what are the eligibility criteria for bba ? and please tell me some good colleges in wb for doin bba.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offers BBA in West Bengal?
  2. Can I get West Bengal Domicile Certificate for NEET if completed 12th from Delhi but born in West Bengal?
  3. Can I get admission in West Bengal Medical College for MBBS through WBJEE if completed 12th from Tamil Nadu but belonging to West Bengal?
  4. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is there any possibility to take admission in government engineering colleges in Karnataka after completing 12th from West Bengal? Procedure to apply?
  6. How to take admission for MCA after passing BCA? Best colleges in Kolkata that I can get without appearing for the entrance exam?
  7. Can I get any reputed college for CSE after scoring 50400 in WBJEE?
  8. Will I get Honors college in West Bengal in science subject after passing 12th with PCMB with 56% marks in West Bengal Board?
  9. Any possibility to take admission in government college of Karnataka after completing 12th from West Bengal itself? Procedure for admission?
  10. MBA in finance accountant through distance because not able to attend regular classes
  11. List of the government colleges of B.Ed in Kolkata?
  12. Is it possible to do graduation in Assamese in West Bengal?
  13. Date of announcement of JELET results of West Bengal? Number of seats in Metallurgical branch for lateral entry in West Bengal?
  14. Can I get admission in West Bengal after scoring 417 in SC in West Bengal?
  15. What shall I do after completion of 3 year Diploma course in MLT in West Bengal?
  16. West bengal preveterinary exam papers of last five years?
  17. List of colleges which offers Diploma in ECE for JEXPO qualified candidate? -- [New]
  18. Will my daughter be eligible for Pre PGCET of West Bengal?
27th May 2014, 08:48 PM
Deepak Lyngdoh

Default Applying for Study

Respected sir,
I completed 12th dis year from west bengal and i scored 44% . can i do bba? what are the eligibility criteria for bba ? and please tell me some good colleges in wb for doin bba.
28th May 2014, 06:28 PM
rakesh_batra
Member+

Default Re: Can I do BBA after completing 12th from West Bengal

Quote:
Originally Posted by ismail babu View Post
respected sir,
i completed 12th dis year from west bengal and i scored 50% . can i do bba? what are the eligibility criteria for bba ? and please tell me some good colleges in wb for doin bba.
Yes, you can pursue bba after 12th. You should look for admission in good universities like: VIT, Lovely Professional University (LPU), Thapar, PU, Osmania.....etc; as they have good infrastructure and provide good education. For detailed info. regarding eligibility criteria and admission process, visit their website.
8th April 2015, 09:57 AM
secret29
Senior Member+

Eligibility for the course of BBA(Bachelor of Business application) are: Applicants with a minimum aggregate score of 65% in Class XII will be eligible for admission to the BBA programme.

Reputed college for the same coures in West Bengal are as below:

N.P.C. College of Science and Management , Kolkata,
Tamralipta Institute of Management and Technology, Mednipur, West Bengal
Vidyasagar Institute of Education Technology and Research, Hooghly, West
Overseas School for Management Studies, Kolkata, West Bengal
Pailan College of Management and Technology, Kolkata, West Bengal
Prajnanananda Institute of Technology and Management, Kolkata, West Bengal
Kotibarsha Institute of Technology and Management, Kolkata, West Bengal
Nopany Institute of Professional Studies, Kolkata, West Bengal
I.B.R.A.D. School of Management and Sustainable Development, Kolkata, West Bengal
Institute of Engineering & Management, Kolkata, West Bengal
Institute of Management Study, Kolkata, West Bengal
Syamaprasad Institute of Technology & Management, Kolkata, West Bengal
30th May 2015, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir
I've completed 12th from West Bengal in 2014 with science and got 74.20% marks. Am I eligible for BBA and please tell me about the top colleges in West Benfal for BBA?
17th November 2015, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
I completed 12th 2014 from west bengal and i scored 48.5% . can i do bba? what are the eligibility criteria for bba ? and please tell me some good colleges in wb for doing bba.
7th May 2016, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

I am interested to do bba courses in jdbi I secured 70% marks in isc and am without maths ..so can i get admission for bba in jdbi !
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?