23rd August 2013, 12:12 AM
rvthiya

How can I study diploma after doing ITI?

Iam I.t.I. holder how to study diploma...Please tell me how to study

18th September 2016, 10:07 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study diploma after doing ITI?

Yes, you are eligible to study Diploma course after completion of your ITI course from a Government recognised institution.

Candidates who have completed 12th standard Vocational stream or two years ITI course from a Government recognised board/ institute are eligible to get direct admission in second year of three years Diploma course.

To get lateral entry admission in second year of three years Diploma course, you have to appear in examinations like VOCLET or you need to participate in CAP process which is conducted by your respective state board of technical education.

If you qualify the entrance examination, you will be invited to participate in counselling process according to your examination rank and you will be allotted a seat in the college which you are eligible to get lateral entry admission for pursuing Diploma course.
20th September 2016, 06:24 PM
Suraj Singh 7494

Quote:
Originally Posted by rvthiya View Post
Iam I.t.I. holder how to study diploma...Please tell me how to study
Yes you can go for Diploma courses after your ITI course. And the ITI holders will also get one year off in diploma and for the ITI and 12th Vocational or Science Stream holders the duration of the diplomas course will juts of 2 years. And after completing there diploma they can apply for the Bachelor degree course which will be of 3 years only.
24th September 2017, 06:19 PM
Member+

You are eligible for diploma courses after completion of ITI. So you can easily apply to take an admission for diploma ( junior Engineering).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?