25th August 2013, 02:16 PM
bharath vinayak

What are the job opportunities after doing 3rd year B.E ECE

I am doing my 3rd year BE ECE ,as i have much interest in astronomy and space field ,i have to do my higher studies under this field.so where i have to do my college,what r the procedures to be follwed ?what kind of coaching i should undergo,and am very much interested in doing my higher education in foreign!and whether it is possible for me to do higher studies in space field,and which course i can take ?pls answer me!!

Related Questions:
  1. How to get job in Air Force being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in ECE?
  2. Which kind of Jobs will I get being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  3. What are the job opportunities after giving GATE exam in the public and private sector? I am pursuing B.Tech in ECE in 3rd year
  4. Can I have opportunities to get a job in Airways? I am studying engineering 3rd year with ECE branch -- [New]
  5. What are the job opportunities after doing 3rd year B.E ECE
  6. How can I get a job after passing 3rd year ECE? How to get a job in BSNL?
  7. Which course shall I do to get job being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year ECE?
  8. Which Companies I can prefer for Job Opportunities being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in ECE stream?
  9. What courses should I do to get job in Core areas being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year in ECE?
  10. What are the internship opportunities for B.Tech 3rd year ECE students of Anna University?
  11. Job Opportunities in Indian Army after completion of B.Tech in ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Will I get a job after pursuing B.Tech 3rd year ECE with 8 backlogs?
  13. How to get a job in LG electronics after doing 3rd year ECE?
  14. Opportunities available after studying B.Tech final year ECE? Is it better to do a job or to join M.Tech? Opportunities that I can get from Central or State government?
  15. How to get job assurance after finishing B.E? I am studying 3rd year ECE
  16. How to get a job in BSNL? I am doing 3rd year ECE in Coimbatore
  17. How to get jobs in Indian Railway while doing B.E ECE 3rd year?
  18. Any chance to get a government job after scoring 60% in B.Tech ECE 3rd year
27th August 2015, 05:26 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: What are the job opportunities after doing 3rd year B.E ECE

**There are a lot of career opportunities available after completing B.Tech ECE.

**Applicants can make their career in Government & private sector.

~To get a job in the government sector, you have to qualify in the written test conducted by State Public Service Commissions like, UPSC, UPPSC, BPSC, RPSC ETC.

**There are also many opportunities in the Central government departments like where you can apply::::

-Airport Authority of India,

-All India Radio,
Defence,

-Indian Engineering Services
Post and Telegraph,

-Railways

-ETC

**You can make your career in public sector firms like--

::Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited

::Bharat Electronics Limited

::Bharat Electricals Limited

::Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd

::Steel Authority of India Limited

::Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Limited

::Indian Space Research Organisation

::Indian Oil Corporation...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?