14th October 2012, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum percentage required to take admission in English Honors

Hello sir,
I am student of class 12th and I want to start my career in English. I am confused about.. what is minimum % for taking admission in English honers. And where are the best institutes and collage in Delhi. please answer my question because i want to give my board in 2012-2013.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the minimum percentage required to get B.A English honors in St Xavier College in Kolkata
  2. What is the minimum percentage required to take admission in M.A English?
  3. Minimum percentage required for to take admission in M.A. English?
  4. How to take up English Honors in St Xaviers college? What is the percentage required for admission?
  5. What is the exact date for CATE exam? Colleges offering DU and minimum marks required to get admission for English Honors?
  6. What is the percentage required to get English Honors in presidency college Kolkata for CBSE board students
  7. Minimum marks required in Accountancy to study B.Com Honors? I have passed 12th
  8. Minimum marks and percentage required for physics honors in presidency college
  9. Percentage required in 12th to get admission for B.Com honors?
  10. What is the minimum percentage required for applying and admission
  11. Minimum marks and percentage required for admission in English? I am appearing in class 12th exam
  12. Minimum percentage required to get admission for MA in English from Gauwhati University?
  13. Percentage needed to take up English Honors in St Xaviers for WBCHSE students
  14. Minimum marks and percentage required to get admission in presidency college with BSc in Chemistry(Hons)? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Minimum required percentage to get admission in English honours at Presidency college? -- [New]
  16. What is the minimum marks required to get BA English honors course in Daulat Ram College?
  17. Percentage required in 12th class to get admission for B.Com honors from Jammu University?
  18. What is the minimum required percentage to do PhD in English after completion of MA?
4th March 2013, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the minimum percentage required to take admission in English Honors

what is the minimum marks required in all subjects to study English honours in St.Xaviers??
27th May 2013, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the minimum percentage required to take admission in English Honors

what is the minimum % for english honours in st. xaviers, ranchi
31st May 2013, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum percentage required for doin b.com english honous n is cate neccesary for dat...?
20th August 2013, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

what is the percentage required in M.A in Delhi university?
21st September 2013, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

last year cut off marks in gu in english ma
6th February 2014, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

is any types of entrance will be necessary to get the admission in ma in english in guwahati university
2nd August 2014, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

what is the percenge required for to get admission in m.a(english)in north bengal university
18th November 2014, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation with 48% general...i want take regular admission in MA(eng)..what should i do ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?