30th August 2013, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

What is the maximum age for women in bihar public service commission exam

what is the maximum age for women in bihar public service commission exam

2nd July 2015, 06:06 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the maximum age for women in bihar public service commission exam

Bihar Public Service Commission examinations are held by board of education of Bihar state for the appointment of deserving applicants at the higher administrative post within the Bihar government works.

The age qualification for appearing in this examination is 21 years to 30 years for all general candidate. Also there is the provision of upper age relaxation for OBC, SC/ST, Physically handicapped of 3 years, 5 years and 10 years respectively. No provision of age relaxation on the basis of gender.

Apart from this you must have the citizenship of India with a bachelor's degree with any discipline from a recognized university.

The examinations basically follows the pattern similar to UPSC and State PSC and is held in three stages which are as Preliminary test, Mains and Personal Interview respectively.

For more details related to the same examination log on to the link www.bpsc.bih.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?