11th September 2013, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Actuary Entrance after doing 12th with 55%

Sir, I have done my 10+2 with 55% but completed my B.B.A with 60%.So I am eligible for actuary entrance?

27th October 2017, 01:30 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Actuary Entrance after doing 12th with 55%

Yes, you are eligible for Actuary Entrance after doing 12th with 55% marks.

IAI organize an Actuarial Common Entrance Test (ACET). This entrance exam is conducted for the candidates who are planning to enroll as student members of IAI.

Eligibility criteria to appear for the ACET entrance exam :-

- Candidates should have passed 10+2 examination or equivalent examination with English as one of the subjects.

-Graduate, Postgraduate, Engineering students, management students, chartered and cost accountants, company secretaries, degree holders in mathematical and statistical sciences etc, can also appear.

- There is neither age limit nor attempts limit to appear for the exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?