8th August 2010, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Steps to be taken to register for Actuary after 12th? What are the job prospects and salary package?

My younger brother is doing +2(PCM group) and wants to become an actuary. What steps he must take to register for it ? And what are the job prospects and salary package?

20th March 2011, 10:00 AM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Steps to be taken to register for Actuary after 12th? What are the job prospects and salary package?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My younger brother is doing +2(PCM group) and wants to become an actuary. What steps he must take to register for it ? And what are the job prospects and salary package?
yes He can surely make future in ACTUARY but you have to give some exam to register in it..............

and you go for LIC and so many jobs is available in this line if you want to go in this line then you can give the exam and register for it............

salary package is approx rs 30,000-rs. 80,000 you can achieve in starting if you are a talented and intelligent then you can get salary more than your requirement....................
20th March 2011, 10:04 PM
rachana gala

Default Re: Steps to be taken to register for Actuary after 12th? What are the job prospects and salary package?

one should find first once interest in various feilds the one should decide which feild is favourable for me especially for girls one should not think that i cannot take any particular type of course.The only thing is that one should first find that feild in which he/she takes maximum interest then should be determined in walking on that path & selecting it as the profession without worrying about what the people of the world says.
7th April 2011, 04:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Steps to be taken to register for Actuary after 12th? What are the job prospects and salary package?

i am currently inrolled in engineering can i do it along my course, how
4th June 2011, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

examination schedule for Actuarial
3rd September 2011, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

I want to know that what is to be done after 12th class to become an actuary
like BBA,B.com or sth else?
can i do financial engineering along with it ?
how much time will it take to become an actuary & its salary at the initial & last stage?
it wud be kind of u if u answer my questions
27th April 2014, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

i have pcm with physical education how should i go for actuary...if eco n statistics are not my subjects
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?