13th September 2013, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

How to study IPS and what is the procedure to be followed for admission?

I would like to study IPS, which procedure can I follow for admission?

11th June 2015, 09:21 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study IPS and what is the procedure to be followed for admission?

I.P.S stands for the Indian Police Service and the examination is conducted by the UPSC every year to get the recruitment as an I.P.S officer you have to clear the entrance examination known as Civil Services examination.

The eligibility to appear in the examination is :-
* Candidate must have passed or pursuing the graduation degree from a recognised university.
* Candidate age must be between 21-32 years.

Note:- There is no eligibility for the discipline and aggregate of graduation. There is also limitations on the number of attempts to appear for the examination as it is 6 for the general category and no limit for the SC/ST candidates.

The examination is conducted in three stages as :-
* Preliminary.
* Mains.
* Interview.

It is essential to clear all the stages for the final selection as the IPS officer. The examination is considered as mother of all the examination and amin the toughest to clear. To clear the examination three factor is must essential to have in a candidate i.e :- 3D as Dedication, Determination and Devotion towards your work.

If you are interested in getting the admission in the institute for the preparation of the IPS entrance examination then some of the best coaching are :-
* Vajiram & Ravi.
* Rau's IAS.
* ALS.
* PARAMOUNT.

For more information regarding the examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in. The application form for the 2015 is available now and the examination for the stage I will conducted in the August.
6th August 2018, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to study IPS and what is the procedure to be followed for admission?

I have completed b come can apply for the job of ips and what syllabus are there in ips exam?
Which type of physically test?
Thanks and regrdas
Puneeth
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?