10th April 2014, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus and study material for preparation of IPS

hi sir I am ravinandan age 20years my goal is become an IPS sir plz give me IPS study material and easy tips to get an IPS sir

11th April 2014, 07:15 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Syllabus and study material for preparation of IPS

The list of books which is best for preparation of IPS (Indian police service) or for civil service examination

Mental Ability by R S Aggarwal
Indian history by Bipin Chandra
Geography by s lony
Indian Economy by Sundaram and Dutt
Human Geographyby Majid lala
NCERT Text books
Quantitative Aptitude by R S Aggarwal
arhant book publication for civil service
quanta publication
sample paper for IPS (Indian police service) by kalyan publication

or many more books are there or in available in market that is best for preparation of civil service examination or IPS (Indian police service) examination.

For the preparation of IPS (Indian police service) examination you have labor hard because civil service examination is very top level examination so you have labor 18 hour in day so that you are well prepared for IPS (Indian police service) examination. Daily update with current affair and daily general news and also prefers English news channel for your preparation you have much more knowledge about English knowledge and general knowledge.

You have speak English language fluently so that you don’t have any problem to face a interview for your better impression so that you get this service easily.
My suggestion is for you that be study well and the bright future waiting for you.
16th June 2016, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Sir, how to improve to speak English language fluently, if you have any suggestions please tell me.
29th August 2018, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

sir I am studying in BSc ag my aim is to become an IPS officer I have good knowledge about current problems and how to overcome that are present in the society
30th August 2018, 10:48 PM
aks088
Junior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Syllabus and study material for preparation of IPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi sir I am ravinandan age 20years my goal is become an IPS sir plz give me IPS study material and easy tips to get an IPS sir
Dear Aspirant,

To become an IPS officer, you have to qualify Civil Service Examination conduction by UPSC every year.

Educational Qualification:
A graduate degree from any recognized university in any stream.

Age Criteria:
Minimum Age- 21 Year
Maximum Age- 32 Year

Relaxation in age limit is also application for reserved category candidate as per Govt. Of India rules.

Examination Criteria:
Stage I- Preliminary Examination
Stage II- Mains Examination
Stage III- Interview

For full detail of Syllabus you are requested to please download attached file with full syllabus detail.

Thanks
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Notification_CSP_2018_Engl.pdf(2.52 MB, 0 views)
14th June 2022, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

Which book I read to preparation of ips
8th August 2022, 08:38 AM
Unregistered

FIRSTLY - Strategy is needed instead of mere planning because you have to take edge over lacs of aspirants to be in final list of around one thousand successful candidates. You should know that Planning is mere action but strategy is smart action.

SECONDLY - You always start from Mains exam level because standard of question in preliminary exam - is now equally analytical and conceptual. It is like preparing for olympics to be sure short winners in National Games.

THIRDLY - Make a habit of underlining, pinpointing in right order and then writing notes over all the issues. You make sure that you write certain number of words in one line (on an average) to ensure word and time management.

FOURTHLY - Do not over exert, one sitting should not exceed two to three hours. Always remember that your brain is placed on the top of body called head who should never be treated like bonded worker.

FIFTHLY - Select Optional subject which is relevant to General Studies. Now you do realize that your ability to link different issues of General Studies will enable you in writing excellent Essay and making similar impression before Interview Board.

NOTE - You may email us [email protected] It will be our pleasure to mail you back.
Preparing For civil services exam requires a good strategy to crack the Exam. We ALCHEMY IAS Institute provide you with a proper strategy to prepare for IAS Exams paper, both Mains & Prelims
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?