17th September 2013, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Which are the colleges of Mumbai providing B.Ed admission forms?

Which colleges of Mumbai have started distributing B.ed Admission forms ?

Related Questions:
  1. List and fee structure of colleges providing MBBS in Electronic college in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? From where to get the forms?
  2. How can I get job in cet bed in south mumbai?
  3. Where can I get the B.Ed form in Nagpur? What is the admission procedure? List of B.Ed colleges in Nagpur?
  4. How to do B.Ed course from Mumbai University? What is the fees for that college?
  5. How may I get details about B.Ed Entrance for Mumbai university ?
  6. How may I get B.Sc admission in colleges of Mumbai university?
  7. Is there any chance of getting admission in engineering colleges in Mumbai after scoring 81 marks in MHCET?
  8. Date of Mumbai B.Ed entrance exam? What is the last date for it?
  9. MCom Admission Schedule in Mumbai University? BEd colleges neares to Belapur? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Details of the private B.Ed colleges in and around Kolkata?
  11. List of top colleges in Kolkata and Ranchi for MBA? Which colleges are providing application forms for admission in PGDM in east side?
  12. What is the date of issue of form of B.Ed? Last date of submission? What is the fee structure for B.Ed admission?
  13. How may I do Marine engineering after completing B.E(Mech)? What's the admission procedure? List of colleges near Mumbai providing the same course?
  14. List of colleges providing BCA courses in Mumbai for those who have finished 12th standard?
  15. Where to get the forms for B.Ed through correspondence?
  16. Eligibility for LLB after M.Com? Colleges in Mumbai providing admission? -- [New]
  17. List of top institutions offering UG(pharmacy) course in Mumbai? What's the admission date and procedure for the same?
  18. Colleges in Mumbai providing part time Law course?
1st June 2015, 08:47 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the colleges of Mumbai providing B.Ed admission forms?

Best colleges of Mumbai providing B.Ed admission forms as given below.

** All India Khilafat Committee’s College of Education

** Arya Vidya Mandir Institute of Education

** Bombay Teachers’ Training College

** Chembur Sarvakash Shikshastra Mahavidyalaya

** Gokhale Education Society’s College of Education Training & Research

** Gandhi Shikshan Banva’s Smt. Surajba College of Education

** Hansraj Jivandas College of Education

** K. J. Somaiya Comprehensive College of Education

Fee of the college depend upon your percentage or type of institute will be selected by you. No i am giving the fee structure for B ED addmission as given below.

--> Registration Fee
150/-

--> Tuition Fee
14000/-

--> Examination Fee
750/-

--> Caution Deposit
2000/-

--> Library Deposit
1500/-

--> Affiliation Fee
1000/-

--> Stationery
1000/-

--> Enrolment
220/-

--> Total
20620/-
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?