6th January 2014, 02:39 AM
Unregistered

List of top colleges in Kolkata and Ranchi for MBA? Which colleges are providing application forms for admission in PGDM in east side?

Please find me some top colleges in kolkata and ranchi for mba.. and which colleges are providing application forms for 2014 - 2016 admission in pgdm .In East side

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get admission forms of listed colleges? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  2. List of undergraduate courses available in Mass Communication in Delhi, Ranchi, Kolkata and Banaras Universities?
  3. Best BBA+MBA colleges in India? Procedure for admission? List of top BBA+MBA colleges?
  4. Admission Procedure for MBA course in top 10 Colleges in India? What is the role of 10th and 12th standard for getting admission to MBA? Fee structure for this course in top most colleges?
  5. Is it possible to do MBA while doing M.tech? List of colleges providing M.Tech?
  6. List of top MBA colleges in Jaipur? What are their eligibility criteria and admission procedure?
  7. Colleges providing PGDM courses?
  8. Colleges for PGDM in Finance based on CET MBA Score
  9. List of the top colleges in Kolkata, offering MCA course? Is there any negative marking in JECA exam? What minimum marks should I score for getting admission in good colleges in Kolkata for MCA course?
  10. What is the fee structure and eligibility criteria for pursuing MBA form Top College in India or Abroad?
  11. List of top Colleges for M.Sc in Biotechnology? Which Entrance Exams to appear to join this course? When to get application forms for this?
  12. Best 35 MBA colleges for which I can apply? Rankwise top MBA colleges in Pune?
  13. Is direct admission possible in top private engineering colleges like BITS Pilani Ranchi
  14. How much is the course fee for MBA pharma management? List of top 20 colleges providing such courses?
  15. Which are the reputed colleges for BCA course in Ranchi, Kolkata, Bhubaneshwar or Jamshedpur? How to apply for those colleges? Procedure for admission?
  16. Admission procedure of top 10 colleges in India and in USA or top ranked colleges worldwide? What to do to get admission in top ranked colleges in India and Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List and fee structure of colleges providing MBBS in Electronic college in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? From where to get the forms?
  18. List of MBA colleges in which I may get admission after scoring 50 percentile marks in CAT?
6th January 2014, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of top colleges in Kolkata and Ranchi for MBA? Which colleges are providing application forms for admission in PGDM in east side?

which college is better for m tech computer science pec thapar or dce or some others
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?