26th November 2013, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

Top 10 universities in Germany for MS (Mechanical)? Eligibility, tuition fees and scholarship details?

1) kindly give me the top 10 universities in germany for studying ms after completing b.e. Mechanical .
2) what are the eligibility for admission to study ms in germany.
3) what will approximate tution fees and hostel fees to study ms in germay.
4) is there any scholarship given to study ms in germany.

Related Questions:
13th December 2013, 12:21 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Arrow Re: Top 10 universities in Germany for MS (Mechanical)? Eligibility, tuition fees and scholarship details?

Q. Kindly give me the top 10 universities in germany for studying ms after completing b.e. Mechanical.
A. The top 10 universities in Germany for studying MS after completing BE Mechanical are →
→ University of Applied Sciences Ingolstadt
→ Esslingen University of Applied Sciences
→ Ravensburg Weingarten University of Applied Sciences
→ University of Siegen
→ University of Wuppertal
→ University of Munich
→ University of Bremen
→ Jacobs University Bremen
→ University of Flensburg
→ University of Göttingen
→ University of Greifswald

Q. What are the eligibility for admission to study MS in Germany?
A. The eligibility for admission to study MS in Germany are :-
→ You need to have a good resume and above 70% in your academics in India.
→ You need to have a good GRE and TOEFL score like 1200 and 80 respectively.
→ Having some research experience increases the chance of admission.
→ Some universities also conduct German language test like DSH and TestDAF

Q. What will be the approximate tuition fees and hostel fees to study ms in Germany?
A. Most of the universities used to offer higher studies like MS free of cost. But you need to pay a certain amount as tuition and need to pay a certain amount as administration fees and which may sum upto 500-700 euros per semester. Apart from these, you will also have living cost which may be around 350-500 euros per month.

Q. Is there any scholarship given to study ms in Germany?
A. There are various scholarship offered from the German government as well as the university where you want to pursue MS. The scholarship amount differs from university to university with variation in the terms and conditions. You can also get education loans from Indian Banks for your MS degree course.
11th May 2014, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Top 10 universities in Germany for MS (Mechanical)? Eligibility, tuition fees and scholarship details?

I AM PERSUING NOW 3rd YEAR MECHANICAL ENGINEERING IN INDIA.I AM WILLING TO STUDY MS IN GERMANY WHERE CAN I GET DETAILS OF UNIVERSITIES PERSONALLY.GUIDE ME SUCH THAT HOW COLLEGE ACADEMICS,LIVING COST,JOB OPTIONS.
12th May 2014, 05:59 PM
vinodkumarmittal 805

Default Re: Top 10 universities in Germany for MS (Mechanical)? Eligibility, tuition fees and scholarship details?

I am 61 year old live in panchkulla(hariyana) and I like get admission in correspondence for panjabi never read panjabi as a subject in any class please send me the information thank you
12th May 2014, 06:06 PM
vinodkumarmittal 805

I am 61 years old I live in panchkulla .hariyana. and I like get admission in correspondence for panjabi never read panjabi as a subject in any class my e.mail id [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?