26th November 2013, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

Can any society help to get a loan for Commercial Pilot?

I am Sathya, I want to be a commercial .pilot it is my dream but quiet different from other some only dream of it and dream remains the dream only but i'm the person who want to change this dream into reality,but we don't have enough money ,the way is to get loan how can i get it,if we don't have enough of collateral can,can any society help me to get the loan I will be very thankful and sincere to u ,and will surely pay it back !

17th December 2013, 01:41 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Post Re: Can any society help to get a loan for Commercial Pilot?

It is nice to see you being so much determined in making your dream come true. In this modern world especially in the developing countries, even though most of the people dream high yet they are not able to convert them in reality. Most of them end up doing something else due to lack of resources or determination. However, your determination is really appreciable.

You will definitely get support from the society to help you become a commercial pilot. But you need to make sure that you also do justice with the decision of the society by becoming an efficient commercial pilot. You can take education loans from any nationalized banks. Since you do not have any collateral, so you can take loan up to 7.5 lakhs which requires only a third party guarantee and no mortgage. Approach any nationalized bank with a third party who is going to act as a guarantor for you and discuss regarding the loan with the branch manager. The branch manager will direct you to furnish certain documents and on providing those,you can get the loan sanctioned.

However,if you do not want to get into the banking tension then you can take a scholarship from Sahu Jain Trust which will make you liable to pay the loan amount once you get the job. There are various scholarships too from the Indian government and various other organizations like TATA,ONGC, Indian Oil, etc.

For further details,you can refer to these links :-
www.dorabjitatatrust.org/id/45/edited
www.iocl.com/Aboutus/Scholarships.aspx‎
sahujaintrust.timesofindia.com/‎

Our best wishes are with you. Go ahead and achieve your dream.
16th November 2014, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can any society help to get a loan for Commercial Pilot?

Hi my name is mohan i like this job stady bcom final year and this can i chance poilt job telme now plaese
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?