18th August 2012, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

How to do training in Automation? I have done B.Tech in Electronics Instrumentation and Control

sir,i have b.tech in ELECTRONIC INSTRUMENTATION & CONTROL in 2011.i want to do job but i have not much knowledge about field work so i want to get training in automation or related to instrumentation & control field.please tell about some best training institute for above matter and scope in instrumentation.thank you

Related Questions:
  1. How to do training in Automation? I have done B.Tech in Electronics Instrumentation and Control
  2. Will I get a job by doing automation course? I am electronics and instrumentation B.Tech student
  3. Best university in Germany for M.S. in Robotics/Instrumentation & Automation for a candidate who have secured 66% in B.Tech Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering?
  4. Am i eligible for a job in NTPC?
  5. Eligibility for NTPC and nature of job? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to pursue B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering?
  7. What should I study to get a job in NTPC?
  8. How may I get details about EIE branch?What's the future prospective? I'm B.Tech 1st year student -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What do I need to pursue M.E in any government college in Gujarat after passing B.E in Instrumentation and Control? Cutoff marks of GATE for admission in government college in Gujarat in Automation and Control?
  10. Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech Instrumentation and Control Engineering student?
  11. Institutes or universities offering Ph.D distance in process control/plant automation/instrumentation?
  12. What minimum percentage is required in graduation,12th and 10th for NTPC exam
  13. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
  14. Which colleges can I get admission in Delhi or Noida having done MCA from UPTU and secured 74%?
  15. Can I do training from ONGC Jodhpur in electronics instrumentation and control branch -- [New]
  16. What is the scope of instrumentation and control engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which are the M.Tech branches available after completing B.E Electrical Engineering?
  18. What is the scope of the branch Instrument and Technology?
6th March 2013, 02:41 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do training in Automation? I have done B.Tech in Electronics Instrumentation and Control

recently i have done my b.tech in E.C.E......
SO TELL ME PLEASE........WHICH ONE IS BETTER 1. PLC 2.EMBEDDED 3. TELECOMMUNICATION?????
WHERE I MOVE..???
I M IN BIG PROBLEM...SIR.
FUTURE SCOPE IS IN TELECOMMUNICATION FIELD OR NOT?????
RF ENGINEER IS GOOD OR NOT...
15th May 2013, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do training in Automation? I have done B.Tech in Electronics Instrumentation and Control

Sir,i have done diploma in electronics and communication engg. After doing training in automation can i get job in chemical industry as an instrument engineer. Is automation and instrumentation field are similar sir please tell me urgently because i am much confused about it my email id is written below [email protected] i will wait for your answer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?