4th January 2014, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Best IT Training Company in Chandigarh?

Conjoinix XScademy, Chandigarh is the best company for 6 months Industrial Training from my personel experience. One advantage of doing training is that training is given by those faculty who already working in the company. For more details XScademy - IT Industrial Training

Related Questions:
  1. Best IT Training Company in Chandigarh? -- [New]
  2. Which company is providing summer training in Telecommunication for B.Tech students in Chandigarh or Gurgaon?
  3. List of companies in Chandigarh which provides training in HR?
  4. How could I in DRDO Chandigarh for training while pursuing Bachelor in Biotechnology?
  5. How can I get details about training in JAVA in chandigarh,new delhi,gurgaon and noida?
  6. How may I apply for 45 days long industrial training in Delhi and Chandigarh based IT companies? What's the procedure and fee structure for the same? I am B.Tech(CSE stream) student currently studying in 6th semester
  7. List of Companies in Chandigarh offering Summer Training for the candidates of B.Tech in Mechanical stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which are the companies in Chandigarh which provide summer training of 6 weeks?
  9. Best electrical company in Chandigarh?
  10. What to give to company or will I have to talk with the company for training? Money to spent and permission required?
  11. Can I do summer training from DRDO Chandigarh? I am a 2nd year computer science student
  12. Best training providers for microcontroller, micro processor and applications, embedded system at Chandigarh?
  13. Links of the companies that provide industrial training in computer science company in Bhopal, Indore, Mohali and Chandigarh?
  14. List of top training companies providing 6 months training in Electronics and Communication in Punjab and Chandigarh?
  15. How can an ECE student get summer training in HCL in Chandigarh?
  16. Good companies for summer training in Data communication and Networking for 8 weeks for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  17. Where to do internship while doing B.Tech CSE 3rd year from IPU Delhi? Procedure to apply for the internships?
  18. List of institutions offering summer training in Chandigarh or Delhi? I'm in B.Tech(Electronics and communication engineering) 2nd year
26th June 2015, 09:10 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best IT Training Company in Chandigarh?

List of the best IT companies for training in Chandigarh:-

1. Nano Web Tech Limited, DLF Infocity Tower-A 3rd Floor, Chandigarh Technology Park
Chandigarh, India, Phone: +91 172 506 5920

2. Safaltek, Plot No-2, DLF Building, Tower-C, 1st Floor,, Rajiv Gandhi Technology Park
Chandigarh, India, Phone: +91 172 502 6090

3. Infowiz software solution, SCO 118-120, (Near State Bank Of India), Sector 34A
Chandigarh, India, Phone: +91 172 456 7888

4. Digitech Software Solutions, SCO839, 2nd floor nac, Manimajra
Chandigarh, India, Phone: +91 172 653 9954

5. We Excel Software, Sector 7, Chandigarh, India, Phone: +91 172 437 3333

6. Software development, Sector 34A, Sector 34, Chandigarh, India
Phone: +91 97801 31210
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?