9th January 2014, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

How to do degree courses after 12th? Better college for correspondence?

I have completed my 12th and I want do degree could you pls tell how to do which collage better for correspondence.

Related Questions:
  1. Courses after graduation through Correspondence after B.Sc in Computer Science?
  2. How to obtain MBA degree without actually going to college or by doing Correspondence? Is Masters certificate of competency recognized?
  3. Are correspondence degree course students eligible for civil services exams? Which degree courses can be studied after clearing the exam?
  4. Colleges offering MSc correspondence course? Is there any value if I do masters degree through correspondence?
  5. Value of correspondence courses from indian institute of pharmaceutical marketing?
  6. List of colleges in Chennai offering correspondence degree program in mathematics? I have passed 12th
  7. Which course is best after completion of B.Sc?
  8. Can I pursue correspondence degree course after passing 12th?
  9. Is there any difference in joining masters program through correspondence and regular basis?
  10. Any correspondence courses for BSc Degree under DU?
  11. How can I do ceramic engineering degree through correspondence?
  12. Correspondence short term courses after B.A.M.S. degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is there a scope after doing correspondence course?
  14. Which correspondence degree course should i join after diploma in E&C engineering? What's the joining procedure?
  15. Which correspondence to do after doing diploma? Is the correspondence degree worth?
  16. How to do B.Ed degree in regular or correspondence after completing BBA course in Alagappa University through correspondence
  17. Are there any Correspondence courses in food technology?
  18. Which course is best choice for me for Masters Degree in Correspondence after completion of Graduation in B.Sc with Statistics?
17th January 2014, 09:34 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do degree courses after 12th? Better college for correspondence?

You should have mentioned some areas of your interest or your discipline of study in your 12th standard. This is because there are different types of courses for different disciplines, viz. Science, Commerce, Arts and the course with which you should get admission in college should also depend on your interest.

Most of the colleges in India take admission on the basis of entrance exam which is either held on all-India basis or state-wise or region wise. For example, engineering colleges conduct JEE exam, medical colleges has PMT exams. Some colleges also take admission on the basis of the marks obtained in 12th standard.

Some of the best correspondence colleges of India are :-
-Institute of Management Technology, Centre for Distance Learning
-Symbiosis Center for Distance Learning
-Sikkim Manipal University Directorate of Distance Education
-IGNOU
-Amity University, (Distance Learning)
-ICFAI University
-Annamalai University
-MIT School of Distance Education
18th January 2014, 05:41 PM
saikumarsk

Post Re: How to do degree courses after 12th? Better college for correspondence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my 12th and I want do degree could you pls tell how to do which collage better for correspondence.
Can you tell me your 12th standard profile? In Which group you have completed your 12th ?
26th January 2014, 02:05 AM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to do degree courses after 12th? Better college for correspondence?

Soon after the completion of 12th class, a candidate will be eligible to opt for various courses at Graduation level. You can join the course which you are interested and where your strengths are being fully utilized.

I don't know the reason why you are preferring to join your Graduation in Correspondence.

But one thing I can say that knowledge gaining will happen to the candidates only when they complete the course in regular mode only as
-they are having direct rapport with lecturers
-they can share their knowledge
-they can get innovative ideas
-they can participate in various events etc.

Until and unless you are fed up with some important tasks, don't opt for Graduation in Correspondence.

Direct admission will be given for the candidates to join several courses at Graduation level like
B.Sc
BCA
B.Com
BBA etc.

My suggestion for you would be to opt for any of the above mentioned courses depending upon your stream in 10+2.

Some of the top universities for correspondence courses will be
IGNOU
Ambedhkar University
Sikkim Manipal University etc.

Wish you all the best.
4th June 2018, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 12th science, i want Contact No., Prospect, last admission date for Correspondence BBA course with lowest fee Pl provide me proper information. also suggest me other correspondence courses
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?