22nd January 2014, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

What is the scope after MD pharmacology abroad?

Hi. I have completed my MD in pharmcology and currently working in a pharmaceutical company. I wanted to enquire about the job oppurtunities abroad (especially in europe). Also since i am handling clinical trials in India, will I be considered for a position of lecturer abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope after MD pharmacology abroad? -- [New]
  2. Scope in medical pharmacology for a Ayurved passed out student?
  3. Which Ph.D branch in Pharmacology should I opt after M.Sc for wider Indian job prospects?
  4. Is there a better scope in Abroad for AGBSC?
  5. Jobs in abroad and in government sector after completing M.Pharma in pharmacology?
  6. Which has more scope in India between M.Pharma in Pharmacology and MSc medicine pharmacology
  7. What are the opportunities in the field of nanotechnology after doing MBBS?
  8. How may I do MH (Hospital management) from abroad after completing BAMS? What is its future scope?
  9. What is the scope of CS in next 2 years? I want to go abroad
  10. Future of M.Pharm in Pharmacology? Job Opportunities in India and Abroad after completion of this course?
  11. Should I do Mtech in biotechnology after doing btech in biotechnology? what is the scope? India or abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the scope of pharmacology in India? I have completed B.Pharm
  13. Which one is better between CS and ICWA if I want to go abroad after completing? Which has a better scope?
  14. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available(In India and abroad) for Biotech students?
  15. Which is MBA or CS having interest in Economics and Business studies? Does CS has scope Abroad?
  16. Scope of pharmaceutical medicial chemistry and pharmacology
  17. Future scope of Energy Auditor/Manager in Abroad? Is B.E. in Electrical valid for Abroad?
  18. What is the scope of Aerospace Engineering in India and abroad? What is the salary in India and Abroad?
9th October 2014, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope after MD pharmacology abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi. I have completed my MD in pharmcology and currently working in a pharmaceutical company. I wanted to enquire about the job oppurtunities abroad (especially in europe). Also since i am handling clinical trials in India, will I be considered for a position of lecturer abroad?
yea definately in europe very vast scope. salaries are starting from 12500 euros per month
10th May 2017, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

I'm confused for taking pharmacy as I am good enough to take in other medical branches (but not good for MBBS) what is the scope of high salary in pharmacy and for which particular subject ?
21st September 2022, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Jobs in Australia after MD in Pharmacology in India?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?