23rd January 2014, 01:54 AM
Unregistered

How to apply in companies for MBA project? Which type of companies to refer for HR?

right now i am pursuing mba 1 year & wanted to do summer project in hr.how can apply for companies for project? which companies should i preferencely refer?how could i get perfect skilled intern for summer project?

26th February 2014, 06:50 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to apply in companies for MBA project? Which type of companies to refer for HR?

As per my knowledge you better to go for the Techsoup Global academy for doing Internship in the Human Resources department.It generally offers the Part-time Human resources Internships.Generally internship uses about 15-20 hours per week.You can there learn the basics of HR functions you can receive from the Senior HR Journalist,HR Director and HR Generalist.You can gain the knowledge about the HR Professional role.You can general find in in the Social community environment.

Generally for this to be eligible the minimum educational qualification is BS/BA generally. As.As you are with the Masters MBA 1st year you are of course eligible to appear for the examine action.Generally the streams of Business Administration,Human Resources,Social Sciences are accepted.You must be able to interact with all the levels of staff,using the Interpersonnel skills.

You must be good in MS Office suite as well as in Email and Phone Etiquette.You need to have good verbal as well as Written communication skills.Basically Internships are done by the candidates for Earning money,and some may look to obtain needed experience to find a job.you can thereby obtain experience in the degree field,you may knowledge about the various fields,employers,careers as well as Workplaces and more.

Soon after completion of the Internship you may get an Idea how to perform well even in the Interviews,and also things required for your career.You may also get good jobs with the Internships experience,you can test your self in the particular HR Field,get real work experience for your career while studying.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?