5th January 2014, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

B.Sc IT or B.Sc CS which is better and have good scope?

I am a student frm science stream i have passed 12th with 84 %.now i want to do bsc but i am confused between bsc it or bsc cs.which is better with a good scope further?

8th January 2014, 11:49 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: B.Sc IT or B.Sc CS which is better and have good scope?

B.Sc in IT and B.Sc in CS both are good courses and both have good scopes also and you can take admission in nay of the course. There is no more difference between the CS or IT field.

And as you have take good marks in 12th class then you may take good college for the B.Sc and i think it is best for you to take admission in good college. And after that you may get good job through the campus placement.

So, you should go for any of the course and In India there are so many companies which are related to the IT and CS field. So, here are some good companies in which you can apply for the job after the B.Sc and you can also apply for the M.Sc.
IBM
Infosys
tech mahindra
Samsung
Dell
HP
Lenovo
And you can also apply for any of the company and there are also many other companies which are related to this field and you can also apply for those companies.

And after that you can also apply for the MBA. And in MBA you can apply for the MBA in It and i think it is best for your career. It is 2 years course and it is a professional course and after that you can apply for the job in above companies and it is a master degree so i think it is best to do this for your bright future.
26th January 2014, 11:51 AM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Both the courses that you mentioned like
B.Sc in Computer Science
B.Sc in Information Technology
are 3 year Graduate courses being offered by many of the colleges in India.

Direct admission will be given for these course in many of the colleges. However some colleges will conduct Entrance Exam to give admission for these courses.

There is not much difference between these two courses.

Many of the subjects that you will come across both these courses are same.

Not only that, the career scope and job opportunities after completion of any of these courses will be same.

So, rather than finding the difference between these courses, what I can suggest you is collect the list of colleges offering these courses in and around.

Out of that list, select the college which is good enough in terms of academics standards and campus placements and check whether any of these two courses are being offered in that college.

Choose the course as per your interest and get good subject knowledge.

Soon after completion of this course, opt for MCA course at post graduation level.

You will be having good number of job opportunities in various top IT companies like
TCS
Wipro
Infosys
Google
Delloite etc.

Wish you all the best.
27th January 2014, 04:14 PM
JeremiahOscar

Hi, Both B.Sc. IT and B.Sc CS are good courses and have scope. After completing your B.SC you can do Management course from Management College Of Roorkee to generate more and more better opportunities.
Hope this will help
27th May 2015, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

B.sc agree or B.sc maths which is better and have a good scope for govt. jobs?
27th July 2019, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

About entrance exam syllabus for bsc it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?