23rd January 2014, 08:11 PM
emmjay

Previous years exam of territorial army officers

plez sir i need previous years exam papers of territorial army officers so that i can prepare accordingly for the exam.

7th July 2016, 07:06 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Previous years exam of territorial army officers

Since you are looking to be an officer in Indian Army so you will have to either qualify NDA entrance examination or CDS entrance examination depending upon your qualifications.

If you are looking to be an officer after completing your Class 12th, being a male candidate with age lying within 16.5 years to 19.5 years then you will have to qualify NDA ( National Defense Academy ) entrance examination.

Also if you are looking to be an officer having completed your graduation degree course and with your age lying under 19 years to 24 years then you will have to qualify CDS ( Combined Defense Services ) entrance examination.

Both these entrance examinations are held two times in a year under the management of UPSC and hence therefore to get the question papers of previous entrance examination for knowing the actual pattern of entrance examination you have to visit the official website of UPSC i.e; www.upsc.gov.nic.in and from here you can download your desired question papers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?