9th June 2014, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Education loan in greater amount than actual educational course fees is possible?

Hello sir i want to know wheather a student can make an educational loan in greater amount than its educational course fees or not?

Related Questions:
  1. How much loan amount is allotted as per the tuition fees? Providing securities for that amount is neessary?
  2. Is education loan possible for expenses other than tuition fees?
  3. Can I get Education loan for MSW course through distance education?
  4. Graduate Marine Engineering in Indian Maritime University (IMU)?
  5. Procedure to get full amount in education loan if got admission through management quota? Is it that we have to get the loan only in the banks allotted to us through the ration card?
  6. Whether Nationalized banks provide education loan for CDAC courses? -- [New]
  7. Syllabus and Previous 5 years Question Papers of ICAR NET Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Problem Getting Fees from my SBI education loan Account
  9. Allahabad Bank did not waived off interest amount as per government announcement? What is the EMI of Initial Amount of 350000, with 11.75% interest rate?
  10. Education loan for 30 years old physically challenged girl?
  11. Admission fees, hostel fees and mess bill at BITS Pilani? Can education loan be availed for all of these?
  12. In case of CA course how bank will pay the loan amount directly to ICAI? Documents to be submitted to bank and ICAI?
  13. Criteria for getting subsidy on Education Loan Interest?
  14. Waiver in principal amount of interest being Professor at Central government university?
  15. How should I get the educational loan if I am unemployed?
  16. Procedure to get an educational loan?
  17. Will I get education loan in middle of bachelor degree with arrears?
  18. Eligibility criteria for seeking an Educational Loan? How to apply for the loan?
19th June 2014, 11:39 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Education loan in greater amount than actual educational course fees is possible?

No, education loan of greater amount than the actual educational course fees cannot be taken. The bank will not sanction such loan. Since it is an education loan, so you will get loan which will only be your course fees including hostel and mess fees. The bank will not give any extra amount as loan. One can take a loan of less than the actual course fees but not more than that.
20th July 2014, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Education loan in greater amount than actual educational course fees is possible?

sir, can i get education loan for Chartered accountant course including hostal fees , tution fees .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?