28th April 2011, 05:01 PM
mukesh1489

What is the best way to do JBT course? I have passed 12th with 65% marks

HI.... I am 12th passed with 65% marks and now i want to do JBT course so plz guide me best way to do this and best college in faridabad

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do JBT from Jammu Kashmir after passing 12th from NIOS? I have scored 60% marks
  2. When will be the JBT entrance exam? I have passed 12th from commerce
  3. List of colleges for doing JBT through correspondence in Delhi or Gurgaon? I've passed 12th std from CBSE
  4. How should I join JBT after passing 12th with 75% marks with Arts stream?
  5. How can I get information for admission in JBT through correspondence at Delhi after 12th?
  6. Required percentage of marks in 12th class to join JBT course in Delhi University?
  7. How to get admission in JBT Diploma (Correspondence) with 50% marks in 12th?
  8. Is M.A English valid in Haryana government education department
  9. How to improve communication skills? Books for improving communication skills?
  10. How to get a job in JBT after passing 12th form NIOS board with 58%?
  11. How to do JBT course after passing 12th in PSEB? What is the procedure to do JBT course after 12th?
  12. JBT Delhi course after 12th? How to apply for it and when are the application forms introduced?
  13. Can I do JBT even if I dont get 50% marks in graduation? What is the eligibility criteria followed for JBT?
  14. What is the procedure and total fee for JBT through correspondence at Delhi after 12th?
  15. Can I apply for JBT exam if passed 12th from Hindi medium? -- [New]
  16. Am I eligible to do JBT even if I dont get 50% marks in graduation?
  17. Full information about JBT course? Procedure to do JBT course after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I do both JBT and B.Sc simultaneously? Which one is more preferred? I've completed 12th std from CBSE board
27th February 2012, 04:42 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the best way to do JBT course? I have passed 12th with 65% marks

JBT is Junior Basic Training course and after completing this course one can teach students of junior standard.The basic eligibility for the course is a pass in the 12th board exam with a percentage 50% from a recognized institute.Some colleges even conduct entrance exams.The admission procedure and the fee structure differ from college to college.Here are some of the best institutes offering the program.

St. Xavier College of Education, Patna

Jamia Millia Islamia, Maulana Mohammed Ali Jauhar Marg, New Delhi

A.G. Teachers College, Ahmadabad

Himachal Pradesh University, Department Of Education, Shimla

D.M.College of Teacher Education, Imphal

Andhra University, Visakhapatanam.
4th October 2013, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the best way to do JBT course? I have passed 12th with 65% marks

I HAVE MEC PASSED.BUT I AM JION JBT PROFFSNAL IS BEST OR VAST
9th July 2015, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

sir. my name is sapna kumari ..i want to do jbt admissio e and i have compelted 12th pass with 65/ marks so plz reply when the entnce exam and how much aks the questione . thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?