6th January 2013, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

How to do 2 months of internship after 4th semester? How to apply in companies like HCL, WIPRO, Infosys Gurgaon

Hy Iam in 4th semister pursuing my mca i need to do 2 months of internship after 4th semister kindly advice how to apply in company like hcl,wipro, infosisin gurgaon
pl send me the details on my id [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys, TCS, HCL, L&T, IBM, Syntel and Wipro for MCA 5th semester student?
  2. How can I apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro? Any top companies that provide internship?
  3. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship in TCS, IBM, Oracle, Wipro and Infosys for MCA 4th semester student? -- [New]
  5. 6 months training in infosys, Wipro, HCL, Tech mahindra..
  6. How can I apply for internship in companies like TCS, Infosys, L&T and HCL?
  7. How can I apply for internship in top level companies like Wipro, HCL, HP, Infosys etc.?
  8. Internship in IBM, Syntel, Infosys, TCS, L&T and Wipro for B.Tech 5th semester student?
  9. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys and Wipro?
  10. Procedure to apply for 6 months Internship programme in Wipro, Infosys, IBM and TCS?
  11. How can I apply for Internship programme in TCS, IBM, HCL, L&T, Syntel, Infosys and Wipro being a MCA student?
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship in IBM, CTS, TCS, Wipro, Infosys, Syntel and HCL for B.Tech(IT) 7th semester student?
  13. How to do internship in companies like IBM, WIPRO, Infosys?
  14. Internship in TCS, Infosys and Wipro for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student?
  15. Companies offering 5-6 months Internship programme in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  16. How to apply for summer internship in companies like IBM, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys in Bangalore?
  17. How can I apply for summer internship in major IT companies like Infosys, TCS, CTS or Wipro?
  18. Detailed information to apply for Internship in HCL, IBM, TCS, Wipro and Infosys for MCA fresher?
29th May 2013, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do 2 months of internship after 4th semester? How to apply in companies like HCL, WIPRO, Infosys Gurgaon

hi i am bhawna and m pursuing BBA 2 year 4 semester from Manav Rachna international university and want to do internship for 2 months. Kindly advice how to apply in companies like hcl,IBM,dell near by delhi ncr. Pls send me the details on my id.
[email protected]
29th May 2013, 11:50 AM
kumar96
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to do 2 months of internship after 4th semester? How to apply in companies like HCL, WIPRO, Infosys Gurgaon

Training is very important for your career. you should try to do your training from best company. training from any good company has its importance. training is very important you should not take training lightly. TCS, HCL, WIPRO, Infosis these are best IT companies you should in these companies.

Procedure to apply for training in any company is first you have to take NOC certificate from your college. you have to send this NOC certificate in the company in which you want to do training after this company select students for training if you are selected then you can do training from the company.

This is the procedure to apply in company for training. you can send NOC certificate in many companies you have to send training in many companies. Refrences of the current employ which is working in the company in which you are applying for training is very important if you have any such refrence then you should provide refrence in the company also.

In training time you should also prepare training report of the work which you have completed in training period. you have to submit your training report in the college after completion of the training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?