28th January 2014, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Industrial Training in Indian Railways or Core companies for mechanical engineering student?

Respected sir/madam

I m student of 3rd year mechanical engineering wants to do industrial training in muumbai, living in navi mumbai. training period about 1&1/2 month. training in Indian railways or any core industries. PLZ reply on my id ([email protected])

1st March 2014, 01:52 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Industrial Training in Indian Railways or Core companies for mechanical engineering student?

Yes, you can definitely pursue industrial training in Mumbai being third year student in mechanical engineering, one of the best core branches in the field of engineering. Both core companies and Railways offer one or half month training.

For Indian Railways, training is given in the Division Branches of your State. Hence you can undertake the training in the Mumbai Division of Indian Railways. For this you need to write an application to the Divisional HR manager concerning your training and its details.

For core companies, you have variety of options in the form of steel plants, power plants, PSUs. You need to contact the HR of the respective company or can apply through the application form available from the company's website.
19th March 2014, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Industrial Training in Indian Railways or Core companies for mechanical engineering student?

i am student of 2nd yr engineering mechanical branch how i attend the traing plz i want to attain the training???
15th January 2017, 04:13 PM
sahadatt hussain

Smile Re: Industrial Training in Indian Railways or Core companies for mechanical engineering student?

sir, i am in last sem of b-tech student, i want training in indian railway or core companies for mechanical engineering student.
so, how can i join this training.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20170115_150610.jpg
Views:	290
Size:	90.0 KB
ID:	206324   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20170115_150555.jpg
Views:	395
Size:	89.2 KB
ID:	206325  
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?