1st February 2014, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is paid during CS internship?

How much stipend is paid to a CS intern for his 15 months training? I am about to join but the stipend is worrying me because its not matter of few month but of 15 months.

Related Questions:
  1. Is Stipend paid for internship in NTPC?
  2. Any security amount that we have to pay while joining WASE?
  3. Companies offering 45 days paid or unpaid internship for Civil engineering? How to apply in such companies?
  4. Summer internship programme of 45 days with or without stipend for Civil engineering?
  5. Procedure and information to apply for summer training in IITs? What is the eligibility criteria and how much percentage is required for training?
  6. Companies offering stipend and non stipend internship for 6th semester electronics and communication branch B.E student? Which are the posts in which I can apply for internship?
  7. How can a group of 20 members approach any company for internship with stipend?
  8. How to do MCA internship with stipend?
  9. Why 1 year BDS internship is paid internship? What if college denies to pay?
  10. Which are the companies offering paid internship in Bangalore for HR/IT
  11. How to get internship in DRDO while studying B.Tech ECE in 6th semester? Duration of the internship? Fee to be paid for it?
  12. Is there any way I can get paid internship during 2nd year vacations?
  13. Companies which provide internship with stipend in software development?
  14. Internship after MBA 1st year in a company that provides stipend?
  15. Which is better between BSNL and Airtel for internship?
  16. List of companies providing training in Java with Stipends in Pune and Delhi?
  17. What is the starting salary of soldier clerk in Indian Army? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible for Marine course after B.Tech Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
3rd February 2014, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much stipend is paid during CS internship?

hi sir/mam my name is vikram. Right now i am pursuing B.tech final year in stream of ECE . i want to do internship in my stream in less duration. so, i hope i may get quick positive response from you.

Thank you.
3rd February 2014, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much stipend is paid during CS internship?

How much stipend is paid during CS internship?

How much stipend is paid to a CS intern for his 15 months training? I am about to join but the stipend is worrying me because its not matter of few month but of 15 months.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?