16th February 2014, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Can I study IAS having completed Diploma 4 years back?

Namaste sir / Madam..

I have joined to diploma directly after my SSLC. And i completed my diploma in computer science in the year 2010. Can i study IAS now?

18th February 2014, 11:04 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study IAS having completed Diploma 4 years back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Namaste sir / Madam..

I have joined to diploma directly after my SSLC. And i completed my diploma in computer science in the year 2010. Can i study IAS now?
Hey friend,

IAS stands for Indian Administrative Service exam this exam is being conducted by UPSC(Union Public Service Commission) and this exam is conducted every year.

It is good to see your interest in joining in as a IAS officer but you cannot do that,because you are lacking in the needed education qualification needed for the exam.The Needed education qualification needed for the exam is that the candidate must have completed a Degree and that be in any stream from a recognized university with a fair percentage.

There are certain other qualification which are also needed to be satisfied in order to apply for the exam and they are:

# The candidate should be a Citizen of India

# The Age Limit which is needed is 21-30 years of age for General category candidates.

# There are certain upper age relaxation for other category candidates.

The candidate who satisfies all these criteria for the exam is eligible for applying for the IAS exam.

But,you are ineligible at this stage.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?