30th April 2011, 08:38 AM
Unregistered

How to do summer training after completing 2nd year? Companies in Nagpur providing training?

Sir, i am nilesh dwivedi. I had completed 2nd year and want to do summer training. I want to know the companies in nagpur which provides training. Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Companies providing training for civil engineers in Nagpur?
  2. Summer training after 2nd year, which companies offer this training? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Companies providing training in Printed Circuit board?
  4. Summer training in National Instrument and Texas Instruments after 2nd year Engineering in ECE branch? Other companies providing summer training?
  5. How can I apply for summer training in various companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?
  6. How to apply for training in construction companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?
  7. How to do summer training while doing Civil engineering branch
  8. List of companies providing training for electronics and instrumentation in Noida?
  9. Procedure to apply for summer training while in private engineering college? Companies in which I can do training?
  10. Are companies providing training or internship to 3rd year B.Tech students? Procedure to apply for the same?
  11. List of companies providing summer training in Kolkata? How may I apply in BSNL? I'm doing B.Tech(ECE)
  12. Which company to select for doing summer training after completing 3rd year of B.E CSE?
  13. How to apply for summer training in CSE branch? What's the applying procedure for the same? I'm in B.Tech(computer science) 2nd year
  14. List of companies offering Industrial Training during summer vacations for ECE in Bihar?
  15. List of companies providing summer training for B.Tech ECE 1st year students? How can I apply in those companies for training? -- [New]
  16. List of IT companies which offer Summer Training to B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student in Delhi and Meerut?
  17. Companies in Kolkata which offers Summer Training programme for B.E. 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for it?
  18. How can I apply for summer training? I am a B.Tech 2nd year student
6th April 2015, 12:22 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to do summer training after completing 2nd year? Companies in Nagpur providing training?

After completing the 2nd year if you want to do summer training then you have to take a summer training letter from your collage and have to submit that to the executive of that company where you want to do training and after it they will allow you for the training and after completing the training they give you the training letter that you have to submit at your collage with training report.

You have not mention here that in which field you want training so i am telling you most of the fields in which you can get training and companies.

Companies that can gives you training are-

>> 3A chemie pvt.ltd.

>> Aagam chemicals

>> Abhijit realtors and infractures pvt.ltd.

>> Abyss electronics pvt.ltd.

>> ADCC infocad pvt.ltd.

>> AIR infotech

>> Arcon engineers

>> Ashish constructions

>> Ascent business solutions

>> Audi Nagpur

>. Axon developers

>> Bajaj steel industries ltd.

>> Basoli group multipurpose institute
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?