1st March 2014, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Process of admission in top American university for MCA?

hi I am in BCA first year and I want to study MCA from top American university.
please tell me about the process of taking admission there and how should I prepare for it.
please tell me also about scholarship programs for foreign study.
I am very much great full to you.THANKS YOU.

15th August 2016, 02:08 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Process of admission in top American university for MCA?

Procedure of admission :-

- Admission is done on the basis of entrance exams scores, resume, statement of purpose and interview.
- Appear in the entrance exams - GRE and TOEFL/IELTS. Aim to score good marks.
- Apply online in the US universities as per your scores in the entrance exams.
- Upload good resume and strong statement of purpose.
- If shortlisted for interview round, perform well in the interview round.
- If shortlisted finally, confirm admission and apply for visa after getting I-20 form.

Scholarships are given based on the performance in the entrance exams. You should opt for coaching institutes to prepare well as the test pattern and syllabus are different.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?