9th August 2011, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Will I get full scholarship to study in USA? Procedure of scholarships and admission in USA after passing 12th?

i wanna ask that will i get full scholarship to study in usa?i wanna study management and business.what is the procedure of scholarships and admission in usa after passing 12th?

2nd March 2012, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I get full scholarship to study in USA? Procedure of scholarships and admission in USA after passing 12th?

I want to ask can i get a full scholarship on tuition fees in USA, UK or CANADA after 12th commerce?
Please let me know its very important as well as necessary for me.
13th May 2012, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I get full scholarship to study in USA? Procedure of scholarships and admission in USA after passing 12th?

Ser i can say i wanna b.tech in u.s.a and i am student 12pass. I wanna full scolership in u.s.a pls tell me its aplication form date and exm date or What i do
28th March 2013, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure for 12pass students for studying M.Sc in USA?
9th October 2014, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

There r free scholarship for MBBS in USA so how much percentage they want in 12 the and in mhcet ? Plz tell me soon sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?