11th November 2010, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Summer Internship after 3rd Year of B.Tech?

sir i want to know how to get summer internship after third year in b.tech?
i am a student of fifth semester in b.tech from mechanical engineering,so please tell me the procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. When will the summer internship in BHEL notification is out? What is the procedure followed to apply for the same?
  2. What is the complete procedure which need to be followed for applying summer internship in Railways while doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  3. Which are the companies offering summer internship after 3rd year?
  4. Summer Internship in HCL for B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student?
  5. List of companies which offer Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Nagpur
  6. Where to get the applications to apply for summer internship in L&T?
  7. summer internship in kolkata for btech 3rd year students? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the procedure for summer internship in BHEL? I am a 3rd semester student of B.Tech electrical engineering
  9. Summer Internship in any Wind Mill company for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  10. Am I eligible to do internship in BHEL if I am doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  11. How to do internship at L&T during summer vacations? I am pursuing 3rd year Mechanical engineering
  12. List of companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(EIE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  13. How to do one month summer internship from L&T having aggregate of 82% in B.E 3rd year? -- [New]
  14. What is the procedure to be followed for doing 2 months summer internship in TCS?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for BHEL summer internship when doing 3rd year B.Tech Chemical Engineering?
  16. List of companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student in Kerala?
  17. How to do summer internship from any company after doing B.Tech 3rd year in computer science?
  18. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Wipro, TCS and Infosys for B.Tech 3rd year student?
12th November 2010, 07:14 AM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Summer Internship after 3rd Year of B.Tech?

hii..

summer internship is of gr8 importance for b.tech students..
1st u have to take a letter frm the colg forwarding u to the institute to take summer trainning . u hav to produce that letter to the institute and the desision of the institute is final..

as u are from mechanical branch u can get internship from...
NTPC..
HAL..
NALCO..
and many other steel plants..

good luck.
12th November 2010, 04:44 PM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Hiiiiiiii friend
It is good to know your spirit and it is helpful do internship for the career future.
For that you need to apply to organization and find reference which can make you to do internship.Because government organization give internship offer for only those candidate which knows there employee's in the organization.
so try hard
ALL THE BEST
Regards
~~
12th November 2010, 07:54 PM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Summer Internship after 3rd Year of B.Tech?

dear friend
you surely do b.tech after 6th sem.because this training is very important for placement and jobs.you contact with college TNP officer and make a letter
about that company where you want to do training in summer.then company will give reply for internship in training.
good luck..............
19th December 2010, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

hello sir ,
i m an ece ,3rd yr student and my fifth semester is abput to end. I would be really thankful if u guide me regarding the companies where i must join in as an intern for my summer training program.
12th January 2011, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

Sir, i'm a 6th sem b.tech student of computer science from bhubaneswar. I wish to undergo a simmer internship program in july 2011. Can u please guide me on the list of companies where i can apply and how i can apply. I would be really thankful to u.
12th January 2011, 06:45 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Wink Re: Summer Internship after 3rd Year of B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i want to know how to get summer internship after third year in b.tech?
i am a student of fifth semester in b.tech from mechanical engineering,so please tell me the procedure.
Dear friend,
Summer training is very importent for b.tech student in there campusing...
Take this from a reputated institute or company...
18th January 2011, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Hello
Sir/ ma'am could you please help me get an internship
I am a 6th sem student
26th January 2011, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

respected sir....i am in 3rd yr of my electronics and instrumentation engineering...looking forward to do summer training in plc,scada,vlsi,embedded systems etc in some good core company in bangalore...can you list few companies which provides it...n also the procedure to apply there...my email id is [email protected]
hope 2 get ur reply soon..thanx
26th January 2011, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

respected sir....i am in 3rd yr of my electronics and instrumentation engineering...looking forward to do summer training in plc,scada,vlsi,embedded systems etc in some good core company in bangalore...can you list few companies which provides it...n also the procedure to apply there...my email id is [email protected]
26th January 2011, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

26th January 2011, 09:51 PM
garima singla

respected sir
i am garima singla....doing electronics and instrumentation engineering...in my 6th sem from thapar university,patiala,punjab....looking forward to do my summer training in plc,scada,vlsi,embedded or something else in some core company specifically in bangalore...so can you list few companies which provide this kind of training....n how to apply there?....my id is [email protected]
6th February 2011, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

respected sir,i am a thirdyear electrnics and communication engg student from bit mesra ,ranchi. i wish to do a summer internship in iisc bangalore,sir ,can u please guide me through the details of applying for it.its absolutely urgent sir, please help,,thanking you..if an , sir please mail me..my id is: [email protected].
22nd February 2011, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i am akhilesh kumar of b.tech 3rd year mechanical engineering. i want to summer training. so please send me details on email id [email protected]
5th March 2011, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Sir i'm Vivek
currently doing B.E (ECE) in 6th sem.
plz provide me the details for summer internship in bihar and jharkhand
Email ID: [email protected]
Mo: 9092565803
16th March 2011, 05:15 PM
Somesh Goenka
Senior Member+++

Quote:
sir,
i am akhilesh kumar of b.tech 3rd year mechanical engineering. i want to summer training. so please send me details on email id [email protected]
Quote:
Sir i'm Vivek
To pursue summer training, you must prepare a CV of yourself and send a request letter along with the CV to the HR manager of the company of your choice where you want to train.

If you receive an acknowledgement letter from their side, so get it signed from the head of your institution, obtain an NOC from the training and placement cell in your college and send it along with the acknowledgment letter back to the company.

If you have contacts and references in the government organizations, then it will be good as you may get an opportunity to get training from organizations such as :
*BHEL
*NTPC
*HAL

However, if not, then you can try in private sector companies such as:

*L&T
*DLF
*Ultratech
*Philips
*WIPRO
26th March 2011, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Sir i'm Vivek

you can visit Technix India, they have branches in bihar and jharkhand.... www.technixindia.com, I did my training from this company and lot of my friends too.
2nd June 2011, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
i m a student of B.Tech (IT) 6th sem,n i want to do summer training in a recognized company or from IIT.
Please kindly tell me to what to do for this approch.

Priya
31st October 2011, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

can i do internship on the end of my 3rd semester as a civil engineering student
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?