19th April 2014, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in direct 2nd year of diploma in mechanical engineering in maharashtra

How can i get admission to direct second year of diploma in mechnical engineering in maharatra
post ssc.
I just do my ssc.then how to take admission to direct second year of diploma in maharatra post ssc?

Related Questions:
  1. Names of the colleges in Maharashtra for direct 2nd year admission in engineering after scoring 70% in diploma mechanical engineering?
  2. Names of the colleges in Maharashtra to pursue direct 2nd year in engineering?
  3. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year degree after scoring 81% in final year diploma in mechanical engineering?
  4. Where can I get admission in direct 2nd year after completing diploma from VJTI with 73% in Mechanical Engineering
  5. Am I eligible for direct 2nd year admission in colleges of Maharashtra after doing diploma in mechanical?
  6. Can I get direct 2nd year admission in Gujarat Colleges after completing diploma in engineering in Maharashtra?
  7. Can I get direct 2nd year admission in Karnataka? Colleges available for the lateral entry in Maharashtra?
  8. Which college can I get for direct 2nd year B.E Mechanical after scoring 65.85% in final year diploma mechanical engineering
  9. Which field should I choose after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 81% marks? Colleges for direct 2nd year admission to diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. Direct 2nd year admission to engineering colleges after diploma? Cutoff list of the colleges of Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to get admission in direct 2nd year of diploma in mechanical engineering in maharashtra -- [New]
  12. Direct admission in 2nd year after Petrochemical Diploma?
  13. How to take admission in 2nd year mechanical engineering after passing 12th PCM and ITI?
  14. How to take admission in direct 2nd year diploma in civil after passing HSC exam from maharashtra?
  15. How can a diploma(Mechanical Engineer) graduate take admission(in 2nd year) in IIT colleges?
  16. How to get admission in direct 2nd year in civil engineering after passing diploma in mechanical engineering
  17. Am I eligible for direct 2nd year admission in degree colleges of Maharashtra after completing diploma in Mechanical from Tilak University? What is the procedure?
  18. Am I eligible for taking direct admission in second year B.Tech course in engineering colleges of Maharashtra? I have done my diploma in Mechanical from Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University and I belong to MP
15th October 2021, 02:29 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in direct 2nd year of diploma in mechanical engineering in maharashtra

Candidates after higher secondary are eligible to get admission in diploma course through lateral entry.

You are not eligible to get admission in 2nd year of the course after 10th.
15th October 2021, 06:00 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in direct 2nd year of diploma in mechanical engineering in maharashtra

Required eligibility for admission in diploma 2nd year is that candidate must have passed higher secondary examination from a recognised board.

So, you can appear for the entrance examination conducted to get admission in 2nd year of diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?