24th April 2014, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Opting for BBA after 12th will make any difference?

I opted pcm in my 12 and not commerce wiil it make any difference if i opt for BBA after 12

28th April 2014, 10:41 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Opting for BBA after 12th will make any difference?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I opted pcm in my 12 and not commerce wiil it make any difference if i opt for BBA after 12
Yes It make difference for sure. BBA is totally different from science stream. Being a Science stream students you didn't have knowledge about business management. So, you have to gain some basic knowledge about management theory subjects. It's big backlog for you. However, you're definitely eligible to apply for BBA course. Any stream students are eligible to apply for BBA course. BBA stands for (Bachelor of Business Administration) and the duration of the course is for three years and the course is divided into six semester. 12th standard or equivalent with 50% percentage of marks is the minimum educational qualification required for BBA course. So, after completing 12th standard you're definitely eligible for BBA course. There is no specific entrance examination conducted for this course. You can directly get admission for BBA course based on you're 12th standard score.
29th April 2014, 08:47 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hey friend,

BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration

This is a Undergraduate course and this course is of a duration of 3 years consisting of 6 semesters.There is even a Post graduate course which can be done after doing the BBA course which is the MBA Course.

And for the BBA course there is a certain eligibility criteria which is needed to be satisfied and they are:

> The candidate should have at least a minimum age limit of 17 years.

> The candidate applying for the course must have a Education qualification of completed +2 from a recognized school board of education with English as a subject and should have got at least 55% aggregate.

So,having done +2 with PCM as subject,it is not wrong for you to opt for doing the BBA Course.

ALL THE BEST
14th April 2015, 11:24 PM
amanshrivastava98

See, BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration.

You have applied for BBA that shows your sheer interest in the field of Business.

Its a great career if you pursue MBA too after the same.

Yes, it is true that pursuing mere BBA will not get you a promising job according to the present market trend since there are many engineering graduates searching for the same jobs so the MNCs hire them as their employees.

To get a good job in the field of computers you have to pursue the MBA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?