5th May 2011, 01:13 PM
ajuleo2010

Which are the good colleges for Mechanical and ENTC in Pune having good placements?

sir plese tell me good colleges in pune having good placements i want to secure mechanical or ENTC i am securing around70 marks in AIEEE 2011 sir please tell me its realy urgent

Related Questions:
  1. Internship from a good ENTC company in Pune
  2. What is the procedure which I need to follow for doing internship from ENTC company in Pune?
  3. How to do internship from a good ENTC company in Pune? I am a electronics and telecommunication branch student of AIT, Pune University
  4. Which are the good colleges with placements in Pune or out of Mumbai which I can join after B.Com?
  5. Which course should I join after doing ENTC engineering? Where are the classes in Pune?
  6. List of good colleges in Pune in which I can get admission for MCA course after scoring 92.41 percentile and 898 rank in CET-MAH? Info about the placements?
  7. Will I get admission in Engineering College without giving Entrance Exam?
  8. Which course should I join after completing B.E ENTC? Is Mainframe good for me?
  9. How to prepare for gate from third year of engineering onwards?
  10. Which are the good ranked engineering colleges in India who offer good placements?
  11. Best course after completing diploma in Mechanical engineering to get good placement with high salary?
  12. Which colleges provide good placement after completing G.M.E? -- [New]
  13. Top 5 Engineering colleges for ENTC in Pune? Which Engineering college I can get admission in Pune having scored 101 in the MHT-CET Exam?
  14. What is the expected cutoff for MHT CET in electronics and telecommunication engineering?
  15. MIT pune and PICT pune for ENTC engineering? Which engineering college to choose between the two?
  16. List of good colleges in Pune for automobile engineering? How much is the salary of automobile engineer?
  17. Eligibility criteria for doing Bioinformatics Graduation and PG? How good are the career placements after this course? List of recognized and good colleges in India?
  18. How to get jobs in Automobile Companies like TATA Motors, Mahindra, Maruti after Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
3rd June 2011, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the good colleges for Mechanical and ENTC in Pune having good placements?

is the mit having good placements for entc?
10th June 2011, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the good colleges for Mechanical and ENTC in Pune having good placements?

which are the decent ENTC colleges in pune? please tell me about its cutoff?
6th July 2011, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

which colleges in pune have good placement for mech. engineers
20th July 2011, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

sir plese tell me good colleges in pune having good placements i want to secure mechanical or ENTC i am securing around50 marks in AIEEE 2011 sir please tell me its realy urgent
20th August 2011, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

in the colleges MIT COEP VIT SIHAGHAD you can get good placement but u should have the talent to match with their requirement, college is not impotent
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?