20th May 2014, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

AMIE or B.Tech which one is best option after Diploma? Can I do M.Sc after AMIE?

I am doing diploma in civil engenieering (last year) what will be the best option for me after this b.tech or amie and is amie a graduate degree and can i do msc after amie

2nd May 2015, 11:24 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: AMIE or B.Tech which one is best option after Diploma? Can I do M.Sc after AMIE?

AMIE and B.tech are of same academic level but a student can get B.Tech degree only through regular class room study, while AMIE is the degree of same value that you can get through non-formal study.

So it depends only on you that what you choose.Yes you can do Msc after completing AMIE. Value of both are same but i suggest you to proceed towards B.Tech because in regular course you will get good knowledge about subjects as well as you will also get practical knowledge. There are lots of job opportunities for B.tech freshers in private sector but for AMIE candidates you must have atleast 3 years experience after your diploma and if you are doing AMIE after +2 then only god knows 'what will be your future?' however if you are a brilliant student then you can get job in govt. sector after passing tough competitive exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?