21st May 2014, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission there in Foreign universities? Scholarship details?

M doing b.tech in civil engineering. Now am in 2nd yr. I want to do m.tech from foreign universities. So how can i get admission there and also scholarship for studying in abroad.

25th May 2014, 09:40 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission there in Foreign universities? Scholarship details?

It is really nice to see that you are doing B.Tech in civil engineering and having the desire of higher studies especially going for post graduation in foreign universities. You can definitely do so but you need to work hard to get an opportunity in the top institutes of the world. This is because there are many overseas applicants along with you having the same aspirations.

In order to pursue your higher studies abroad, you need to take admission in the foreign universities. You need to qualify in the entrance exams based on which the foreign universities take admission which are GRE, TOEFL or IELTS. However the top institutes take admission on the basis of the scores of above entrance exams while the other have their own entrance test along with resume evaluation and statement of purpose evaluation. Scholarship is given by the concerned university on good performance in the field of academics or showing outstanding talent.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?