11th February 2016, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to do Ph.D in IIT, Hyderabad after completion of M.Sc Nanotechnology with 68% marks?

What is the procedure followed to do Ph.D in IIT, Hyderabad after completion of M.Sc Nanotechnology with 68% marks? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same? It will be really helpful if you can provide me the answer soon!

Related Questions:
  1. Universities offering PhD in Maths through regular or distance mode? Procedure involved in doing PhD?
  2. What are the post graduate courses in biomedical engineering?
  3. Which institute is good to pickup for Ph.D Nanotechnology in Gujarat?
  4. Is it possible to do MSc Nanotechnology after BSc Microbiology? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in India and aborad based on GATE and CSIR? doing M.Sc Genetics after completion of B.Pharm after completion of M.Sc course?
  6. B.Tech Nanotechnology holder can write IITJAM for M.Sc?
  7. What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D in Chemistry after completion of M.Sc Chemistry with 79% marks?
  8. Procedure to take admission into M.Tech in Nanotechnology after the completion of B.Tech?
  9. Minimum marks required in M.Sc to get into IIT for PhD in Maths?
  10. How and where can I join PhD in Industrial Biotechnology? Name of institutes and their requirements?
  11. How can I do Ph.D in both Astrophysics and Nanotechnology? How may I do both in a sequence with Astrophysics first?
  12. Possibility of studying Ph.D Nanotechnology after B.E.(ECE)?
  13. What will be the career scope of doing M.Sc Nanotechnology after completion of B-Pharmacy course? Job Opportunities and Salaries offered after completion of this course?
  14. Is there any scope if I do PhD in Bioinformatics from India? Procedure and mark required for admission in Abroad? Can I get scholarship?
  15. In which college to go for PhD Nanotechnology? How to apply and outcomes of study?
  16. After M.Sc is there any scope to do PhD from IIT? Information about leading institutes in India where PhD can be done?
  17. Colleges providing Ph.D course after MSc in Microbiology in Hyderabad?
  18. Can I study PhD in Physics at IIT being a M.Sc 1st year student? List of institutes which offer PhD in Physics program in India?
12th February 2016, 12:14 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to do Ph.D in IIT, Hyderabad after completion of M.Sc Nanotechnology with 68% marks?

You need to appear for the Entrance Examination for the course PhD in IIT's.
Once you are able to crack this Entrance Examination you will be able to get admission to the course of PhD in IIT Hyderabad.
You will have to crack a Personal Interview to be able to get admission to the course of PhD after you have cracked the Entrance Examination.
This is the process that you will have to follow to get admission to IIT Hyderabad.
12th February 2016, 08:51 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to do Ph.D in IIT, Hyderabad after completion of M.Sc Nanotechnology with 68% marks?

You have to apply for admission when the institute releases notification. You have got above 55% marks which is absolutely fine for Ph.D admission. Try to qualify NET/SET so that you are eligible for admission in top institute like IITs.

Without NET/SET or JRF qualification it will be difficult for you to get yourself shortlisted for interview stage. Hence, you should try to be well prepared for these exams along with the interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?