31st May 2014, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Guidance for admission in class 2 at St. Xavier's Collegiate school?

I'm eager to get my son admitted in class-2 of St Xavier's Collegiate School, Kolkata, this year. Please guide & help.
Amit Srimal

Related Questions:
7th June 2014, 08:47 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Guidance for admission in class 2 at St. Xavier's Collegiate school?

The admission to class 2 for the academic session 2014-15 is already done in St. Xavier's Collegiate school. You can get your son's admission done next year in the class three. In order to accomplish the admission, you need to get the application form before the beginning of the session from the Office of the Academic coordinator. However, there may be admission of your ward in class 2 this year if there arise any such vacancies. For that, you can either contact the school or keep in touch with the official website of the school.

http://www.sxcs.edu.in/admissions.html
8th December 2017, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Guidance for admission in class 2 at St. Xavier's Collegiate school?

I want my son to get admitted in your school in class 2 as of his age please guide me for the academic session 2018-19
7th February 2018, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

I want my son to get admitted in your school in class 2 as of his age please guide me for the academic session 2018-19

also I want the old question papers for the admission test please.
6th March 2018, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

I want my son who is 30th October, 2011 born to get admitted in your reputed school in Class 2 in the academic session 2018-2019 please guide me how to get the application done.
14th August 2018, 08:29 AM
Unregistered

I want my son to get admission in your prestigious school in class 2 ,please help%u0964
29th July 2019, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

My son is at present in class 2 in Calcutta Boy's School. What is the procedure if I want to shift him to Xaviers school in the next year i.e. class 3
8th September 2019, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Please help me. I want to get my son admitted in class 2. How can I apply for it? Please suggest me how can I do?
21st January 2020, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

My son is at present in class 1 in Julien Day School. What is the procedure if I want to shift him to Xaviers school in the next academic session 2020-2021 in class 2
28th July 2020, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

My son is at present in class 1in manglam Vidya Niketan school . I want to get my son admitted in class 2 Session 2021to 2022.please suggest me how can I do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?